Navy SEAL imposter Dicken exposed as a fraud

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dicken never actively served in the military. The imposter claimed he earned two Medals of Honor.

I expect chael sonnen to go on a rant about sharing insider info and defend that guy

What year is it?

Lmao at people cla Ming they were in the military when they werent. Seriously what’s up with this phenomenon???

Did people do this after ww2 or Korea??? Or the civil war???

Two medal of honours? Come on, dude... Have you never heard that if you are gonna lie stay close to the truth?

To say you are a SEAL and have two medal of honours is the most bait thing i've ever heard lol

Two medal of honours? Come on, dude... Have you never heard that if you are gonna lie stay close to the truth?

To say you are a SEAL and have two medal of honours is the most bait thing i've ever heard lol
My ex-stepmom's ex-boyfriend was a chubby out of shape dude that claimed he was a SEAL sniper. So dramatic describing instant decapitation when you shoot someone with a .50 caliber rifle. Yet my dad walked up behind him and let out a scream while he was playing a slot machine and he jumped with fright. All he did was grumble and call my dad an asshole.

I don't know what's in these people's minds that makes them think they can maintain a ruse like that. I knew about 5 minutes in that he was full of it after asking him a few questions. Sort of makes you want to slap them in the face for the respect and admiration you felt before it became obvious they are a fake.

maybe the lie for them is the juice.

look at frank dux.. go all in...

My ex-stepmom's ex-boyfriend was a chubby out of shape dude that claimed he was a SEAL sniper. So dramatic describing instant decapitation when you shoot someone with a .50 caliber rifle. Yet my dad walked up behind him and let out a scream while he was playing a slot machine and he jumped with fright. All he did was grumble and call my dad an asshole.

I don't know what's in these people's minds that makes them think they can maintain a ruse like that. I knew about 5 minutes in that he was full of it after asking him a few questions. Sort of makes you want to slap them in the face for the respect and admiration you felt before it became obvious they are a fake.
Yeah it is definately some sort of disorder lol

I used to work with a guy who was terrible for it, one night a bunch of us were talking about our highest scores and stuff and video games and this guy comes over and hears us talking about Call of Duty and goes 'well, I was ranked number one in the world and had a kill/death ratio of 7'

We all just kind of nodded and was like nice but it's like, are you not gonna atleast try make it believable?

Like maybe say you went sniper school or was reserves in army, anything but a sniper SEAL with combat experience? Ahahaha

Lmao at people cla Ming they were in the military when they werent. Seriously what’s up with this phenomenon???

Did people do this after ww2 or Korea??? Or the civil war???

Frank Dux of Bloodsport fame is a famous case of stolen valor, even being a subject in a book on it. I'm infinitely fascinated by him but not in a good way.

It's almost impossible to tell where the habitual lies end and them believing their own bullshit begins. The line gets so blurred that it has to be some blend of narcissism, schizophrenia and being a plain old scum bag.

Last edited:
Frank Dux of Bloodsport fame is a famous case of stolen valor, even being a subject in a book on it. I'm infinitely fascinated by him but not in a good way.

It's almost impossible to tell where the habitual lies end and them believing their own bullshit begins. The line gets so blurred that us has to be some blend of narcissism, schizophrenia and being a plain old scum bag.

I remember being in this shitty dive bar in Michigan and some fat guy at the bar was telling war stories about his time as a navy seal sniper. I was like “yeah ok bro, I don’t think seals get fat and drunk and tell their stories to random strangers in Michigan dive bars”...

If an impostor is exposed as a fraud does that mean they're legit?

There was this kid at my local hang out. Tiny and frail looking about 5'7 120lbs. He started out saying he was in the marines and witin a couple months he was a sniper with 263 kills .

I blame Frank Dux, Black Belt Magazine and Soldier of Fortune Magazine.

They made stolen valor mainstream

There was this kid at my local hang out. Tiny and frail looking about 5'7 120lbs. He started out saying he was in the marines and witin a couple months he was a sniper with 263 kills .
Their fantasy just runs wild.

Back