Nate might need to cut weight for 202....

Last time around he didnot have a camp this time he has a full camp and was on the scales straight from the boat this time he's had a full camp gained muscle do you guys seriously believe that gaining muscle wont slow him down and i am not talking about a huge difference in his cardio and speed but even a small amount is all that is needed at the elite level to get an edge
So what you're saying is that fighters are at their fastest/best when they don't have training camps?

Looking at his recent pictures he's huge and will need to cut weight to make 170, i don't know if that is such a good idea look what happened to conor when he ate up to 170 he gassed out early and 2 of nate's most potent weapons are his gas tank and that quick,slick boxing.
I think he will be slower in this fight everyone is talking about conors gas tank it's nate that needs too worry since he is making the same mistakes that conor made
return to WWE forum

maxresdefault.jpg

Conor looking pretty tst himself...
mYHqxzt.jpg

Looking at his recent pictures he's huge and will need to cut weight to make 170, i don't know if that is such a good idea look what happened to conor when he ate up to 170 he gassed out early and 2 of nate's most potent weapons are his gas tank and that quick,slick boxing.
I think he will be slower in this fight everyone is talking about conors gas tank it's nate that needs too worry since he is making the same mistakes that conor made
I think he'll be okay. I think Conor gassed out because he was going for the kill right from the start, putting everything into every punch. Like he said, he wasn't efficient with his energy

the diaz bros are huge. most people don't realize it because they are lanky. but nate/nick are both closer to 200lbs than they are to 170 lbs.

I would love to see the fight where either Diaz brother gassed out

Win or lose, as long as he doesn't get KTFO; Nate is fighting Alvarez next. Maybe at MSG. Thats at least 7 million for Nate. Get that Sundancer NATE!

Where the fuck do people get these payday numbers from? How the hell can you know what terms are negotiated?

Where the fuck do people get these payday numbers from? How the hell can you know what terms are negotiated?
Nate is getting at least 500K base, and PPV points. Anik/Florian said recently that UFC 202 might be the biggest PPV of all time at over 1.6 million buys. Assume Nate 2-4 ppv points. There is your 5 Million skippy.

Did you just say looking at his pictures which means you have no idea what he weighs am I correct ? Then poppin off advise to him when he has almost 30 fights, ummm ok

Nate is getting at least 500K base, and PPV points. Anik/Florian said recently that UFC 202 might be the biggest PPV of all time at over 1.6 million buys. Assume Nate 2-4 ppv points. There is your 5 Million skippy.

source that nate (a non-champion) is getting ppv points?

is this an inside joke?
Is there a collective troll effort posting these ?

This is the 3rd thread since yesterday about the same thing but he looks normal to me.

Nah I think its a paid for movement by Team Conor to either do some damage control if he loses or if he wins make it look more impressive.

Nate will probably look more like a natural WW this time around, but even if he cuts...it won't be much and won't make a difference either way.

is this an inside joke?
Is there a collective troll effort posting these ?

This is the 3rd thread since yesterday about the same thing but he looks normal to me.
Looks the same to me too

Back