Nate is going down early.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
...followed by Conor stupidly following him to the mat (as he tries to finish him off) only to be submitted once again.

That said, if Nate would simply force the ground game from the fucking start...

Mind you, Nate cannot force said issue against elite/non-midget fighters, (due to Nate not having a power base, etc, etc) but by using a bit of trickery I can see him finding success against someone as limited as Conor.

In summation, Nate will be in trouble early in the fight due to his WAR style which lends itself to giving Conor a puncher's chance.

...but in spite of that, Nate will win.

WAR...Nate fighting smarter instead of harder!

...which I know is probably NOT going to happen.

"Nate is going down early"

giphy.gif

I think Conor will fight Nate like Condit did to Nick. Touch and go. He won't let him get close to him to take him down. He won't let him get any solid shots.

I think Conor will fight Nate like Condit did to Nick. Touch and go. He won't let him get close to him to take him down. He won't let him get any solid shots.

Conor doesn't have the gas tank for that.

Nate will actually get some sparring time in camp this time around, so he won't be rusty like in the last fight. He won't be getting hit as cleanly or as often as he did the first time around. Hope he comes in looking sharp like in the Johnson fight.

Diaz after the fight: "I'm STILL not surprised, motherfuckers!"

Is this like a trick question without the question part?

Nate will actually get some sparring time in camp this time around, so he won't be rusty like in the last fight. He won't be getting hit as cleanly or as often as he did the first time around. Hope he comes in looking sharp like in the Johnson fight.

Diaz after the fight: "I'm STILL not surprised, motherfuckers!"

Of course he won't be surprised about losing a unanimous decision he will have experienced it for 25 minutes

It's gonna be a lot different this time. Mac's learned that he can't throw heat the whole time. He'z gonna come in with better cardio & stick n move while mixing in power shots here & there. Which I'm excited for. Love to see em go at it for longer this time.

d7JxFzy.gif

Who needs sparring when you have this gold

Going down to the arena early? Maybe going down on his GF early? I'm assuming that must have been what you meant.

Conor's going to out-cardio a Diaz? Fucking LOL.

You act like Diaz is a world beater. He's an average fighter with a granite chin. Conor bet that he could crack that chin and he couldn't. He's not going to make that mistake again.

Last edited:
...followed by Conor stupidly following him to the mat (as he tries to finish him off) only to be submitted once again.

That said, if Nate would simply force the ground game from the fucking start...

Mind you, Nate cannot force said issue against elite/non-midget fighters, (due to Nate not having a power base, etc, etc) but by using a bit of trickery I can see him finding success against someone as limited as Conor.

In summation, Nate will be in trouble early in the fight due to his WAR style which lends itself to giving Conor a puncher's chance.

...but in spite of that, Nate will win.

WAR...Nate fighting smarter instead of harder!

...which I know is probably NOT going to happen.
Too predictable, but kudos for your effort.

Condit is the same height and length as Nick. He's also known for his incredible cardio.

Pretty much the polar opposite of what we have here.

You act like Diaz is a world beater. He's an average fighter with a granite chin. Conor bet that he could crack that chin and he could. He's not going to make that mistake again.

Conor got decisively finished by an average fighter? Damn, that's unfortunate

Back