News Nate Diaz Vs Jorge Masvidal Boxing Fight Announced - 175Lbs - June 1st

IN

WhatsApp-Image-2023-04-03-at-2.46.18-PM.jpeg

Here come the haters....they were never my friend etc.

I will buy the PPV to support Nate and Masvidal and I will enjoy the event. Look forward to it. Hopefully they are getting a majority of the cut and they can get someone else on the card to co-headline.

Have you guys seen how fat Jorge is?

I would guess he's around 200lbs. Its pretty crazy and I'm not exaggerating.

Big doubt Jorge gets down to 175lbs.

He’s puffed up a fair bit before and always made weight, even on short notice (the first Usman fight, right?)… I think he still can do it. There’s plenty of time to diet and then make the cut (waterloading etc). He’s got the experience, that’s for sure!

But yea
<Steiner01>

Yeah not really all that interested in a couple of has beens fighting in boxing which isn’t even their sport. Not to Mention both of them are complete idiots when they open their mouth. Might throw it on the day of if there’s nothing else going on that day. But certainly won’t be looking forward to it in any regard

This will be fun. I think Nate wins fairly dominantly, imho.

Masvidal beat the shit out of him with his boxing in the first fight. Nate will be a punching bag unless Mas gasses

By my recollection it was Jorge's kickboxing that really turned the fight for him. Staying outside of Nate's boxing range and being able to mix his striking up.

Back