Nate Diaz in tremendous shape

Bet the house on nate. But winner doesn't deserve Conor. Ferg does if he beats Pettis.

Nate looks good in that picture. Wish he always had that kind of weight/strength during fights.

They really should make Diaz vs Poirier the main event at this point.

Lots of eyeballs would be on that fight, and it'd be epic. If Dustin wins, his stock goes up, and he becomes a MUCH bigger name.

It's a win-win for the UFC either way. If Nate & Conor win - huge fight. If Poirier & Khabib win - big fight. They're all big fights no matter who fights each other.
Conor vs Nate

Conor vs Tony

Khabib vs Nate*

Khabib vs Tony

Those are the "big fights"- in order.

I am a huge Dustin Poirier fan, but he will not draw big numbers in a title fight with Khabib... and Conor already walked thru him with ease. I don't see that being a fight Conor would care about.

* remember they had that "bar fight" ( which seemed like a bunch of peacock strut, acting tough Bullshit to me, but it "went viral") - the UFC has demonstrated they are not above using shit like that to promote a fight.

Someone thinks they are Dave Hill/Joey Lawrence with the photoshop filters.

Diaz looks in shape though. I wish he would fight more often. The man always entertains.

This^ I'm a big fan of both but Dustin always finds a way to lose when means the most. Same could be said for Nate and Nick both, when it's a meaningful fight for contendership or championship they all lay eggs.

I wouldn't say Nick laid an egg the times he won and defended the SF belt 3 times by finishing every guy. As for the Condit fight people can judge for themselves what happened there.

It’s believe YOU me, fuck.

Also that filter would make mark hunt look ripped.

Everybody is on steroids.
If you can't beat em join em

This^ I'm a big fan of both but Dustin always finds a way to lose when means the most. Same could be said for Nate and Nick both, when it's a meaningful fight for contendership or championship they all lay eggs.

cant fully agree with that. Nate very arguably 1-0-1 against McGregor, 2 (of the) biggest fights in UFC history

Dustin has this and it will likely be decisive probably a TKO or lopsided decision. He hits way harder than Nate and he is the stronger fighter if they clinch or go to the ground. In addition, Dustin will actually have a game plan. Nate is solid boxer and great BJJ practicioner, but Dustin should be able work effectively standing and Nate isn't a threat on the ground unless he gets Dustin's back. Dustin should watch the Josh Thomson footage against Nate and use some leg kicks for range control, leg damage and the occasional head blast. Nate rarely checks leg kicks.

Porier might just have his hands full. I like Porier, but when Nate is in that kind of shape, that's a tough fight for anyone.

Poirier is still gonna whip that ass
Lol okay. Diaz is so underrated. Dustin got wrecked by 2 guys Diaz beat. Diaz has clean as fuck hands and top level bjj. Dustin gonna get picked apart like MJ.

Whatever happens, this fight better be 5 rounds. You can't leave 10 minutes of this kind of violence on the table.

Back