Nate Diaz chillin with Scott Coker

giphy.gif

<{natewhut}>

And he didn't jump into the cage and assault an official and a ref?

Nate's gone soft.

not seeing him make the jump to Bellator soon but i am curious. how many fights does Nate have left on his current contract?

not seeing him make the jump to Bellator soon but i am curious. how many fights does Nate have left on his current contract?

I was wondering the same...

Same question goes for Nick.

Nate is signed by the UFC
Nate keeps turning down fights offered to him by UFC
Nates not going to Bellator

Neither is Nick

/Thread

Not to mention - Nate is looking to make that Conor fight money. He's looking to make 3-4 Million or more. Bellator isn't paying him that. Rory made what, 100k for his fight? Nick and Nate are no longer fighting because they want to be champions, or because they want the legacy. They fight to get make as much money as possible and then stay as far from the sport as possible. Dont get your hopes up, neither one is fighting in Bellator.

Nate is signed by the UFC
Nate keeps turning down fights offered to him by UFC
Nates not going to Bellator

Neither is Nick

/Thread

Not to mention - Nate is looking to make that Conor fight money. He's looking to make 3-4 Million or more. Bellator isn't paying him that. Rory made what, 100k for his fight? Nick and Nate are no longer fighting because they want to be champions, or because they want the legacy. They fight to get make as much money as possible and then stay as far from the sport as possible. Dont get your hopes up, neither one is fighting in Bellator.
Z7HeRxU.png

He’s not going to Bellator. But I’m sure he likes being beside a promoter who treats him with respect.

I understand not wanting to be short changed but my God would

I understand not wanting to be short changed but my God would his mediocre ass fight already.

Mediocre fighter whose only "recent" win was against an even less talented LW champion...........irrelevant in MMA at this time.

Last edited:
Scott is looking more and more like wimpy on Popeye who would borrow the money for a hamburger and promise to pay the money back on Tuesday

Sherdog101:
UFC Nate is a gatekeeper at best.
Bellator Nate is a top 10 fighter and should immediately contend for a title.

Back