Nasty overhand knockout in tuf

Knocked Mitrione into bolivian with an uppercut and a combo after

I remember that weird ass fight because I made some money off of it
that event was the shit lol, And that ko was the shit. It was a uppercut+ left hook+ and then a right overhand, all landed, and then some gnp lol.

Last edited:
Indeed, you did say "maybe." And I responded with, "get the fuck out of here." Are you mad that no one agree with you?
I'm not mad. I'm just confuse on why your crying.

TUF China was a bunch of ping pong and tennis players
<{clintugh}>
There was only 4 good fighters lol. There was also a yoga instructor. But at the end of the day, the season had some nice finishes. Can't judge it by just thinking they're Chinese.

Best overhand ko in tuf? Maybe even in UFC ?

For sure the best overhand ko in tuf that I can remmeber.
Marc Stevens had a pretty nice ko to get in the house from tuf gsp vs koscheck, and another 1 from 5'3 josh Ferguson ko'ing a 6'0 skinny tall fighter, to get in the house in tuf 14 ( best tuf btw).

The end of that clip is like Weekend at Bernies lol

lol, who still watches tuf?
And who watches it enough to break it down into categories...lol. Best overhand right knockout....geesh. What about overhand lefts? Or best knee on belly? Best kimura sweep? Best jab, straight to the body, uppercut combo?
None of it matters. When it comes to KOs on TUF, there is only one answer....

maxresdefault.jpg

And who watches it enough to break it down into categories...lol. Best overhand right knockout....geesh. What about overhand lefts? Or best knee on belly? Best kimura sweep? Best jab, straight to the body, uppercut combo?
None of it matters. When it comes to KOs on TUF, there is only one answer....

maxresdefault.jpg
image.png

tuf 14 ( best tuf btw).
Holy shit. U are like the TUF super fan. Its like those ppl who wait 15 years to get on survivor and study every episode except TUF has like 5 viewers instead of millions

Holy shit. U are like the TUF super fan. Its like those ppl who wait 15 years to get on survivor and study every episode except TUF has like 5 viewers instead of millions
Watched alotnof tuf since tuf 10. I kinda stopp during tuf Conor and faber, not sure y I stopped but I watched most of the fights anyways. Now I'm getting back into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back