NASA captures ISS passing in front of the Sun during the eclipse

ISIS caused the eclipse?
yeah rumor has it they bought stock in the glasses you use to view it right before they caused the eclipse. Not saying its true but I doubt you are allowed to put stuff on the internet that isnt.

Actually, that's really cool. Nice share, thanks.

Fake news, earth is flat. Next!
LOL I wanna hear someone argue sateliites don't exist after an event where a large number of civilians could literally look up and see for themselves. So ridiculous.

space station trying to steal the moons thunder IMO....

That's pretty
LOL I wanna hear someone argue sateliites don't exist after an event where a large number of civilians could literally look up and see for themselves. So ridiculous.
Conspiracy nuts will just argue that this is not a real satellite and just a drone or something. Because the sun is only a tiny ball and very close to the earth or something. Or all this footage is doctored and eye witnesses are all part of the conspiracy.

IDK man, nobody could make a good argument. But flat earth morons will spout some random crap and say it's the truth.

Expected a 10 minute SecureTeam10 video claiming massive alien spaceship blocked out the sun

haha, that is some sweet CGI. Ask my boy Eddie. he'll enlighten y'all.

ISIS caused the eclipse?

source.gif

That was pretty cool to see

That's pretty

Conspiracy nuts will just argue that this is not a real satellite and just a drone or something. Because the sun is only a tiny ball and very close to the earth or something. Or all this footage is doctored and eye witnesses are all part of the conspiracy.

IDK man, nobody could make a good argument. But flat earth morons will spout some random crap and say it's the truth.

Totally a government fake, man.

If you zoom in close enough, you can see it's not a space station, it's

article-2343161-1A5CCE6A000005DC-676_634x333.jpg

WARNING: Do not watch this video, unless you want to go blind.

That's pretty

Yep. You are exactly right. Awesome video though.

Back