Naoya Inoue or Terence Crawford - Who's P4P the best right now?

Who's P4P the best right now?

• Total voters
don't get me wrong, in our modern day boxing world
inoue and crawford are the top 2 now.

& you know who else vouches for that?

bud crawford.
of course rates himself #1. but he places inoue #2.

Horrible look for a "P4P no.1"

You won't find clips of Crawford or Canelo like this. Canelo got stunned, and Crawford was a bit buzzed in a fight, but both stood firm. Inoue damn near pirouettes and that's because he was off balance throwing a right hand from his hip.

Obviously Inoue. I mean, come on. The guy fights more, consistently fights high level opponents and dominates. Crawford is not in the same category, seems semi retired most of the time and doesn't take any fights that test him.

You won't find clips of Crawford or Canelo like this. Canelo got stunned, and Crawford was a bit buzzed in a fight, but both stood firm. Inoue damn near pirouettes and that's because he was off balance throwing a right hand from his hip.

Crawford would actually have to fight someone to get dropped by anyone. Who has he fought that has presented any danger?

Please, don't waste your time trying to convince me how Stephen Fulton, Paul Butler, Jason Maloney, Rodriguez, Jamie McDonnell are good fighters. He has one impressive opponent on there: Donaire. Who, I think we can safely say, was part his best.

His resume is massively overrated. Filled with unknown, smaller fighters. He weight bullied his way to the top.
Needs to fight more dangerous opponents like Amir Khan and Kell Brook.

This isn't any better. Given the level of opponent, it's worse.

I was gonna post this. Nery is a 2 div world champ like him or not, Kav is a world title challenger at best. It's so telling as well when people say he never fought anyone before Donaire, because they're only showing that they don't know the fighters at the lower weights.

I haven’t looked at Bud’s record in ages, Lord it’s anemic. So he has only fought once a year since 2019? I didn’t know it was that bad. And Bud’s next opponent has only had 10 wins? Dude is really pushing himself to be mentioned with the all-time greats.

Now, I also didn’t know he won his first title at 135, for some reason, I thought he started his run at 140; I guess it’s because most of his early fights were over the 135 pound weight limit. three weight classes are pretty strong, no doubt. But you can’t get past his inactivity, his general unwillingness to push himself.

Last edited:
This isn't any better. Given the level of opponent, it's worse.

That's a flash knock down at best, or a slip. This was an off balance pirouette that raises questions. You will never find Crawford and Canelo that off balance during an exchange.

Obviously Inoue. I mean, come on. The guy fights more, consistently fights high level opponents and dominates. Crawford is not in the same category, seems semi retired most of the time and doesn't take any fights that test him.
Idk what's going on here but I've agreed with Seano the past few posts I've seen. Maybe there is a God.

That's a flash knock down at best, or a slip. This was an off balance pirouette that raises questions. You will never find Crawford and Canelo that off balance during an exchange.
now you're just embarrassing yourself.

This was Roy in his prime back in 1998 (rated as high as #1 P4P that year and no lower than #2). Lou Del Valle knocked him down. Roy was caught looking away. An even bigger rookie mistake than Inoue just made.

based on that stupid logic.

i guess crawford is also better than ali, duran, pacquiao, leonard too.

get real man.

also roy… and the list goes on.

if u make stupid comments like that, you arent a real fan of boxing.

Back