Namsaknoi Gym?

Book your trip man, come here to Bangkok. While recovering from jetlag you go look at the gyms you are interested in then go with the one that feels best and is most convenient in terms of where you gonna stay, eat etc.

Hell, today I'm at the dentist; I found out there's a gym near a subway station on my way back to my AirBnB, so I called them up. Will go train as soon as I'm done here ;)

The risk of sitting by your computer asking questions on gyms is you'll be one of those guys that never went.

Book the trip and it will sort itself (if you can stay away from Nana and Cowboy that is).

Opinions/reviews/stories?

Hi mate, yes my training is up unfortunately, I miss it greatly.

I had such a good time training with Namsaknoi, I've found that my skills, technique and outlook on muay thai have improved greatly.

While it may now have the big name Thais, the classes rarely go above 15 as the gym is new and out in the sticks, you get very close attention by the instructors. With Namsaknoi being who he is, and having connections with the evolve gym, during my time, there was 2 instructors over from evolve. You can only be an instructor there is you have as a minimum, 2 Lumpini titles, or so I've been told, so they are very high level and their patience with us and English is very good.

With the instructors having good English, they can tell you about their techniques in better detail and it really did help me understand the game better. Also, if you hang around after training at the gym, namsaknoi may either sing for you, or give you some real war stories, worth hanging back for either way!

The island is really nice, and there is a lot to do during your time off. It's not a major party place (outside of the full moon party) so take that into account. I went to samui (the closest island) to fight and watch some fights and I kept comparing it negatively to koh phangan.

Any further questions about anything places to stay, things to do etc, just give me a shout!

Back