Names to look out for in Bellator?

Dillon Danis. One of Conors team mates and maybe a future world champion. When you learn from the best you will become great. He has a bright future

how that work for james gallager. I know I missed spelled his last name.

Obviously you should look out for Aaron Pico. He lost his debut, but so did Bernard Hopkins and Juan Manuel Marquez among others. Itr doesn't matter that much. He has an insane background and legit champions and trainers are in awe of his skills, so he'll probably end up doing some great things in this sport!

Besides him I'm excited to see more of Gaston Bolanos. He's not just a one-trick pony with his ridiculous spinning elbow highlight reel knockout from his last fight. If you haven't seen that one go on Youtube right now! The kid has multiple elbow knockouts from muay thai and kickboxing besides MMA. He plans to be a two-sport athlete, which is extremely difficult, but he's an excellent striker for sure! :)

Dude, you forgot Baby Slice! Also, just found out that one of Kimbo's other kids is named Kevlar Slice lol.

Yes, we know you gobble irish dudes nuts. Idiots can't even survive without potatoes lol. Oh, and that dude got rekt.

You ever heard of sarcasm?

I don't like that guy and I'm not exactly Conors biggest fan either. Bad judgement on your part.

They may try to sign Erick Silva, keep your eyes on that hot young prospect.

If you don’t include Ed Ruth or Aaron Pico there’s a few names to keep an eye on.

Tyrell Fortune
Joey Davis
Romero Cotton
AJ McKee
Adam Borics
Jordan Young
Yaroslov Amosov
Juan Archuleta
Anatoly Tokov
Vadim Nemkov
Logan Storley
Michael Kimbel

All have potential to be champs in their division at some point. I stuck with the guys that are mostly still on the come up.
Also:

Moldavsky
Wren
Mowry
Alen Amedovski
Mandel Nallo

Back