Name your best personality trait.

Pragmatism - 9/10 - has served me extremely well thru my work career.
Loyalty - 9/10 - friends and work mates figure this out quick
Generosity - 8/10 - great with friends. Has been a challenge at work
Likeability - 7/10 - everyone likes me, as in he is a nice guy. But I am kind of reserved and introverted in a way which means not everyone wants you out with them all the time, which is fine with me anyway.

Loyalty.

I'm loyal to a fault. I'm a lone wolf type of guy but my friends and family can always rely on me.

Yours?

Loyalty

Holding up to my word/reliable

jwNgyQMhfVEbSDSJJwi8wYMb6O_4k--lZnBpJj48gNGaK2x-Y9zmanEzrJHdKmRk1-kvX4nKMAyNNzfq3xCitIn1XdZW4bngl14OUfSz=w500-h281-nc

I can pronounce mischievous in only three syllables.

I'm trustworthy. It bursts from my pores or something. It's good to be trusted.

Most humble person I know

It's physically impossible for me to break my word. If I say I'm going to do something, I'm going to fucking do it. The more important the task, the more likely I'm going to accomplish it. For this reason, I never make any offhand, on a whim declarations. I tend to carefully word everything I say.

When we first started dating, it was initially jarring for my gf when she realized that her usual "I know I have to do this important thing for ____, but lemme do 15 other things before that today, and maybe I'll get to it sometime this year"-style of doing things wasn't going to fly with me.

I'm as sensitive as DC <DCrying>
As chill as Mir in headphones <5>
As appreciative as impressed BJ <mma4>
As calm as Fedor <Fedor23>
And I drink beer like Bisping<28>

Probably stoicism. People seem to appreciate that I'll never take something out on someone else. Fairly honest and loyal too.

Last edited:
I'm generous, I'm that kind of guy who will give his friends stuff and never ask it back, I'm not really that attached to material possessions. As old Marcus once said:

quote-the-only-wealth-which-you-will-keep-forever-is-the-wealth-you-have-given-away-marcus-aurelius-8718.jpg

I can keep my mouth shut when the cops arrest your ass.

Back