• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name one thing you'd like to see more of in fights.

Get rid of the stupid rules of no 12-6 elbows, knees on the ground, and head stomps. Pride rules in a cage and allow elbows on the ground, basically.

Steroids and PEDs.

I want to see them fight with the needles still sticking up their butts.

Stomps & soccer kicks

The price you pay for going down should be a big one

8rWSPVW.gif

Pretty much

I think this guy is the one setting up fights behind closed doors. Publicly, Joe Silva's name is thrown around.

I want axe kicks in every fight.

2wmmhox.jpg

Take away ground elbows and replace them with face stomps

MMA-gifu-paka-37.gif

More slams

rampage_arona_slam.gif

Frank-Shamrock-KOs-Igor-Zinoviev.gif

Last edited:
Fighters litterally getting the shit beat of of them, I want to see a rule added that shitting yourself is equal to a submission. As a matter of fact they should mandate that fighters eat a large meal hours prior to the fight, something like a few slices of greasy pizza, big piece of lasagna, or maybe a dozen White Castle burgers.
ou77za.jpg

Genki Sudo-style ring entrances.

Not for every fighter every time, but that was his thing and he was amazing at it - surely there's another fighter who has that same spirit of showmanship and creativity to bring it back.

xd57uq.jpg

Devestating is defintely the right word.

Soccer kicks to the body of a grounded opponent as well.

EDIT* Sorry I misread your post, do you mean from side control?

I've been watching that for years and until recently it was assured victory for who ever used them.

Back