Name one thing you'd like to see more of in fights.

it fuckin should be.

he takes alot of risks,to land a one hit ko,its not easy to fight a guy willing to do that at a moments notice..sure is fun to watch him tho.

Case and point the Marcus Davis KO. Stephens is a boss.

Killer instinct.

Too many pussified fighters nowadays thanks to people like Greg Jackson. They fight safe and don't go for the risks. They're afraid to lose.

I would love a red card to be introduced into the UFC. But the money doesn't go back to Dana maybe given to their opponent or some other fight bonus for the night such as most exciting fighter of the night - hence the opposite of what they were doing.

Kneeing to the ribs and upper arms when both fighters are on the ground. I have no idea why we don't see lots of this as its so devastating.

That's ok, I'd like to see more of that as well :D

I'd liek to see someone successfully axe-kick someone in guard. Some have attempted but none have succeeded. Unless someone has a GIF of one....

axekick.gif~c200

Since in 3 pages no one said it:

Finishes. I'd like to see more finishes. More advancing position. More going for the finish.

I would love a red card to be introduced into the UFC. But the money doesn't go back to Dana maybe given to their opponent or some other fight bonus for the night such as most exciting fighter of the night - hence the opposite of what they were doing.

The red/yellow card system is sorely needed to get rid of pussyfied fighters.

More effective strikes on the ground, be it GNP or elbows from the bottom. I don't understand how most fighters don't see the guys who do it well and think "It'd be awesome if I could be half as good at doing that" and instead opt to go with body-body-head lovetaps from top position or doing nothing off their backs.

A damn mtfk cocky fighter get beat up inside the Octagon..... Which already happen.

If Conor doesn't use more combinations vs Nate he will not be able to KO him and will lose the fight.

Fighters changing up and or showing desperation when they're clearly down on the score cards and what they've been doing hasn't been working.

For a recent example Rothwell vs JDS or many of Hendo's decision loses need more of that.

Great response. I really don't understand why they don't "go for broke" when down on the scorecards.
In the case of OSP it's understandable with a broken arm. I think a lot of fighters like Hendo are just tired from getting beat and don't have the energy to go for it, but still.

Kneeing to the ribs and upper arms when both fighters are on the ground. I have no idea why we don't see lots of this as its so devastating.

xd57uq.jpg

Devestating is defintely the right word.

Soccer kicks to the body of a grounded opponent as well.

EDIT* Sorry I misread your post, do you mean from side control?

Frequency of . . . . (Most especially top 15 ranked).

I simply can't entirely wrap my head around the "ultimate" goal of the UFC since it tripled it's roster size in just over the last hand full of years.

What I would most like to see in the Octagon, is no MMA fighter not ranked in the top 30 - 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean NEVER!

I want to kick some UFC/ ZUFFA jackass in the teeth that the F-tards have inflated the roster size to over 600, and decreased the average fights per fighter per year to 1.4.

Fuck that, it is become fighting for the fuck of it championships.

Contenders that only fight once a year, two max are simply not active enough to satisfactorily evaluate and rank the top echelon. This has lead to all sorts of challenges.

Back