name a technique never done in an mma fight that could work.

6ia1s0.jpg
Im surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often. Hitting points with the heel, or knuckle to give Charlie horse like feelings.
Especially when it goes to the ground, a good punch or elbow to the hamstring would hurt like a motherfucker. It's a strike in a place you're not used to getting hit at

The green dude from street fighter used to shoot lightening out of his body , never seen that in an mma fight , that could work.
The Dahlsim technique (long limbs) works very well for Jon Jones so I definitely see other special abilities in Street Fighter working well in MMA. What about Hunt implementing Honda's "Flying Headbutt"? When Hunt fought Wand in Pride, his "Atomic Butt Drop" was quite successful so I don't understand why he's not using the Flying Headbutt.

I always wanted them to do that trinity from the matrix style scorpion kick when they had their opponent trapped against the fence in that position and finally guida threw and landed it.

Is that a Capoeira kick?

i have no idea if it's a kick in muay thai, if he saw a capoeira fighter using it , or he got bored in practice and tried it and liked it

would not be surprised if there is a kick like it in capoeira or kyukushin

r5.gif

Adlan Amagov, Evangelista Santos, among others, have employed it.

A bit different though as that's to the lead leg, Bernardo had deliberately switched stance to protect that leg that was already damaged.

Judo chop. Followed up by a silenced Walther round to the back of the head.

Ima lose my shit when we see the first hadouken in the octagon. Keep training guys.

Back