Name a fighter..

^casuals don't know about him

I realized I was in the wrong post, I opened this one and an "over rated" fighter one. Which I thought you were referring Ben Askren to being over rated. I realized the mistake and deleted the post.

Hideo Tokoro and Daisuke Nakamura.

Why are people mentioning Ben Askren in this thread? He's never been in a fun fight...

Matt brown.... sadly

Joe lauzon is always down to scrap.

8kLgb76KwtKvOUI5qkI1FLYs7zPQfJBrzPHs2tzGKHhFAeId2J8NsGt5HMNPbFNgMvyccLfxEuTeJNYIOUTFe6ScFVbKNAFyt6-G96f6wLi4VGzwQ-1L7QoZEo7tJXsAk07O0PUtMOZnumU=w420-h236-nc

Lee Murray

1868.jpg

Viacheslav Datsik
I'm not really a fan but I do find him rather hilarious.
RemorsefulThoseAstarte-size_restricted.gif

There too many to mention but i like Aleksey Oleinik, he is never the favorite but somehow always pulls out a submission, and even analyst will criticize him for the way he gets subs but he has 45 subs in his Career and 3 in the UFC out of 6, i know he will never get a title shot or come close probably but he is very entertaining on the ground and as good as he is on the feet...well its the opposite standing, he is the underdog i always root for.

Always liked tuning into Kazuyuki Fujita "Ironhead" fights in Pride. Guy was not the most skilled but he literally had a head made of granite and he would never give up. He was a warrior.

Clay Fuckin Guida...

Blue collar Energizer Bunny from hell.

1404142822guidasplap2.gif

I realized I was in the wrong post, I opened this one and an "over rated" fighter one. Which I thought you were referring Ben Askren to being over rated. I realized the mistake and deleted the post.

Ooooh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back