Namajunas got robbed at the ESPYS

Rose is there just because of SJWs , she doesnt deserve to be there also wmma is a joke like the other guy said before me . GSP deserves it way more than rose imo , but these awards are a joke like wmma is

GSP would wipe out the entire WMMA roster in one afternoon. Cyborg would be the only one to put up a 30 second fight before getting GNP'd into oblivion. The other women can attack him in pairs or even 3s and they wouldn't last more than a few seconds. This is what happens when 1 regular guy goes against 5 chicks with weapons.

Now imagine GSP going against straw weights, dynasty warriors style.

Rosebuds be like
jiktcf0de7mvx4m4qdjf.gif

2 fights against the champ dont clear a shit record, Crawford has been praised in boxing shows as one of the best P4P right now, media loves undefeated records.

Even though I’m not a fan of wmma, rose is a great ambassador for the sport. Interesting back story and a true martial artist. She deserved it.

The saddest part is GSP who was one of UFCs biggest stars was begging for fans to vote for him the last week and half yet he lost

This shows that people move on quickly he is no longer the star he once was.

The winner of the Espy didnt even ask for votes Terence Crawford.

no one should be surprised at rose's snub but I don't really see how crawford gets the nod over lomanchenko. bud crawford got gifted a welterweight title over jeff horn while vasily beat two P4P great fighters in rigo and linares.

you have to think that crawford and top rank's deal with ESPN played a significant role in who won this award

GSP shouldve won or Lomachenko tbh. Lomachenko schooling Rigo and making him quit should've been enough.

GSP would wipe out the entire WMMA roster in one afternoon. Cyborg would be the only one to put up a 30 second fight before getting GNP'd into oblivion. The other women can attack him in pairs or even 3s and they wouldn't last more than a few seconds. This is what happens when 1 regular guy goes against 5 chicks with weapons.

Now imagine GSP going against straw weights, dynasty warriors style.

+1 like for Dynasty Warriors reference.

How goes, Lou?

Fuck that award and fuck the haters!

KzY1sB4.gif

Team Thug Rose muthafuckas..

How does a win over Bisbing qualify you for that award? Crawford deserves it over Rose or GSP.

Looking at that list makes me feel like last year was an incredibly slow year for combat sports.

There's plenty of other mma fighters I can think of who are more deserving than those two, but none are more deserving than Lomachenko or Crawford imo

Rose is there just because of SJWs , she doesnt deserve to be there also wmma is a joke like the other guy said before me . GSP deserves it way more than rose imo , but these awards are a joke like wmma is
GSP being nominated for beating Bisping was the real joke. We don't reward fuckers for abusing the elderly and infirm.

Back