Nad Narimani vs. Nasrat Haqparast

Nasrat Haqparast is a total bum. I don't know the other guy, but I'll assume he's not as shitty as Haqparast.
Narimani upset highly touted British prospect Paddy Pimblett to win the CWFC title.

I checked Nasrat's record and most of the guys he was fought against are cans and he has not beaten any good fighters. Narimani takes this as he has actually beaten quality guys.

Rooting for nad,watched his last fight when he won the cw title.
He trains at TAM for the people who don't know who he is..

Who do you see winning this fight? Nad Narimani looks pretty good pick I think. Nasrat Haqparast seems to have only a overhand and he is way too one dimensional compared to Narimani.

I need a dictionary and a thesaurus just to pronounce those names

Narimani upset highly touted British prospect Paddy Pimblett to win the CWFC title.

Paddy The Baddy Pimblett is the gayest name I’ve ever heard.

And who calls themself a Baddy? Females are baddies, baddies as in a bad bitch.

Not to mention he looks like Chris Griffin.

Haq doesnt take ths seriously enough, fuck the patty cake in the middle of competition, only thing on your mind should be that this man is trying to take whats yours, your consciousness, your bowel control, your glory and the figurative food of your childs plate. He needs to have a chat with Jeremy Stephens.

Nad Narimani vs. Nasrat Haqparast

hqdefault.jpg

This picture and reference should be banned from Sherdog. I am shocked to see a quality poster use it.

All I know
Is one of them had the biggest case of man boobs in ufc history

On mobile someone plz hook up pic

Back