Nacho: Chavez Jr. Was Afraid To Let His Hands Go on Canelo

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
"It was really negative, everything, totally, we did not win a round. It is not possible to cover the sun with a finger, Canelo Alvarez is simply better technically speaking," Nacho said to ESPN Deportes. - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/nacho-ch...nds-go-on-canelo--116382#sthash.HiI8cNCg.dpuf

"I asked him to throw punches, simply to throw punches but he was afraid to throw a jab or a certain combination because he knew that three or four punches would come back in return, and those doubts were born in his head real early and they stayed with him for the entire fight." "[I don't blame the fans for being frustrated with is performance], they are quite right in feeling that way, and I feel the same way too, and he must also be frustrated, his father too, everyone. He should apply himself and he should behave like a boxing pro and success will come to him." - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/nacho-ch...nds-go-on-canelo--116382#sthash.HiI8cNCg.dpuf

"Canelo Alvarez is simply better technically speaking,"

With all of the (over)analysis on Chavez's performance, this is probably it.

"I asked him to throw punches, simply to throw punches but he was afraid to throw a jab or a certain combination because he knew that three or four punches would come back in return, and those doubts were born in his head real early and they stayed with him for the entire fight."

This is exactly what I saw although there were a bunch of flat-earthers that were telling me Jr was in on a fixed fight.

Threw him under the bus with the quickness lol.

He was obviously trained to fight on the outside.

This is exactly what I saw although there were a bunch of flat-earthers that were telling me Jr was in on a fixed fight.
Don't associate us flatearthers with Chavez-took-a-dive'ers please.

proof it was fixed
box.jpg

search

Back