My travel in Philippines gives a new meaning in my life

This is the ufc subforum of sherdog you retard, if you want a guy to give you some hand relief then at least post in a conor mcgregor thread
I accidentally posted it on UFC Forum, fuck face. I have no interest in this forum. Mayberry is my Kingdom.

This is the ufc subforum of sherdog you retard, if you want a guy to give you some hand relief then at least post in a conor mcgregor thread
I accidentally posted it on UFC Forum, fuck face. I have no interest in this forum. Mayberry is my Kingdom.

She's an OK looking Asian women, @Cint educate these fools...

I assumed this thread was to tell us how happy you were to have made it out of that shit hole alive. lol

Hey fuck you buddeh. That's my shithole you're talking about.

Now that it's in the wasteland - fuck me ded I'd love to motorboat those 2 big pups

I assumed this thread was to tell us how happy you were to have made it out of that shit hole alive. lol
Yeah wtf would anyone want to go there?
white_sand_beach_boracay.jpg

Hinatuan-Enchanted-River.jpg

f165135a141fe1d9fb47752e02f4f6da.jpg

El-Nido.jpg

Pia-Wurtzbach.jpg

Of all the Asian countries the Japanese are the cutest and have the best breasts.

Nah got to disagree man. Don't get me wrong, when they're hot they're HOT but its a steep drop off and when they're ugly its like a hat full of arseholes.

Philippines has some super hot women and 98% speak English fairly well.

Thais and Laotians are the ugliest for me so far. Like Vietnamese, Philippino and Japanese but I have to say the Philippino women get the 1st place

Back