My thoughts on the Floyd vs Connah boxing fiasco... | Page 2

Discussion in 'The Wasteland' started by dissufc, Jan 31, 2017.

1. yujiro White Belt

yujiro
    Ffs it's like running in circles. Every single day Connor/Floyd. Floyd can't do shit in MMA and Connor suck in boxing. This is BS fuck this matchup!

death_by_teeps likes this.
  2. dissufc Blue Belt

dissufc
    Odds as of March 17th at bodog:
    • Floyd Mayweather -850, from -2250
    • Conor McGregor +525, from +925
    I think my prediction that Floyd will drop to -500 will come true...

All you need now is someone like Roach saying, "I've changed my outlook on this match up. I think Connah has a chance if his left connects in the early rounds."

Then the rumours start...Connah just knocked out his sparring partner. Floyd may have an injury. Connah's new baby boy Connah Jooniah has given him an abundance of superhuman confidence and reason to go all out. Trump will be impeached before September and America is in turmoil with leaky leadership which will make this fight the entertainment that the nation desperately needs. The pressure on Floyd to win will lead to mistakes and Connah will capitalize. Floyd will disappear from Instagram. He'll donate everything and retreat to Nepal seek enlightenment. He will chant his new mantra, 49 and 1... 49 and 1... 49 and 1...

death_by_teeps likes this.
  3. death_by_teeps Blue Belt

death_by_teeps
    Yeah but Freddie is biased, he is part of the boxing establishment, all of who are salty.

4. death_by_teeps Blue Belt

death_by_teeps
    When you are 41 years old, you are not going to be able to avoid Conor's left for 12 rounds. That is just a fact, and I don't care if your name is Mayweather or Ali or Roy Jones. Sad fact for boxing fans, but it could be a painful one for Floyd.

5. Sir Punchalot Epic Fucktard

Sir Punchalot
    Yes, I think we just identified someone who don't know shit about boxing.

6. dissufc Blue Belt

dissufc

Mayweather is now a -700 favorite. I wonder if this fight will happen in December in Vegas. I think that's a big mistake for Connah. It needs to be in Ireland where Floyd doesn't control sanctioning bodies and drug testing organizations. (Connah should get an iv and vitamins b4 the match.) Connah bettah learn how to move/evade defensively and pace himself. I can't imagine a worse performance than Pacman... meaning, Floyd was never in danger. Getting to a decision is not a success...it has to be knocking Floyd out. If Connah isn't bettah in boxing within 7 mths, than at least he'll come back stronger in the ufc.

7. UL NOW IS WAR!

UL
    your thoughts got sent to wasteland

<45>

8. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    What made this 3,579th Conor Mayweather thread so egregious that it got wasteland, when there are another hundred worthless threads on the same fucking thing that need the same treatment?

9. Sharkhunter Green Belt

Sharkhunter
    Depending on the gloves most of the padding is around the top and back of glove, its already been proven that boxing gloves and MMA gloves have the same impact, on fight science, not sure why this keeps coming back up as if boxing gloves reduce impact they dont.