My Thoughts on Floyd in The UFC: What his terms may be...

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'll humor the idea. If it's seriously being considered, I predict his terms will be as follows:

1. He will fight a boxing match, in the Octagon.
2. Both fighters wear boxing gloves.
3. No Kicks
4. Part of the deal would be that the UFC agrees to do another cross promotion boxing event, which TMT and Mayweather Promotions controls
5. He picks his opponent
6. He picks the weightclass
7. The card will include any fighters signed to TMT
8. He will not wear Reebok
9. Conor McGregor won't be able to make fun of him anymore for not being able to read.

tenor.gif

I care less about your thoughts on the subject than I do about floyd actually fighting in the ufc

if it isnt universal rules it shouldn't be called a UFC fight. UFC is an MMA league not a cherry picked rules league. it would set a precedent that would destroy the UFC.

Straight boxing matches have no place in the UFC. It can be on its own separate card. I just have no fucking desire to watch boxing, especially after the boring shit show that was May/Mac.

Floyd runs the ufc

so whatever he says will happen

but first they got to pay him 150+ million

Why would Mayweather demand rules for a boxing match in a cage and give up control to the UFC as the host organization when he could just fight another fighter in the ring and not be fighting under the UFC banner??

If there are any talks and the UFC is serious about getting into boxing, it is likely involving a co-promotion event. Maybe they'll have a card with both boxing and MMA or something. I stopped caring while typing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back