My Super Annoying Liberal Friend

O

Overtures

I have a social media friend who shares every story about a white cop shooting/harming a black person.

It's just as fucking annoying as you conservatives who share every bad story about Muslims/Blacks.

You see what's going on here?

Get your mind right.

I have a social media friend who shares every story about a white cop shooting/harming a black person.

It's just as fucking annoying as you conservatives who share every bad story about Muslims/Blacks.

You see what's going on here?

Get your mind right.

Well if cops would stop shooting black people (or people in general) all willie nillie your annoying friend wouldn't have any stories to post...

Well if cops would stop shooting black people (or people in general) all willie nillie your annoying friend wouldn't have any stories to post...
If black people would stop making cops shoot them, then all would be good.

You know who usually don't get shot, mfers who follow simple directions.

You're pretty lucky if that's the extent of your social media friends spreading their bullshit. I have a friend who's a conservationist whose brother shared a video about a cool personal submarine, and of course his response was "enjoy it while we can, cause this administration is going to destroy the ocean". His own damn brother responded with "I thought it was something cool you'd like to see without turning it into a stupid rant about your politics. Sorry I bothered sharing it." Also got defriended by my old babysitter when I called her out for thinking the crusades is a current problem when someone else posted "praying for Paris" after the terrorist attack. Bunch of goddamn babies.

>using social media

There's your problem

Also got defriended by my old babysitter when I called her out for thinking the crusades is a current problem when someone else posted "praying for Paris" after the terrorist attack.

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

>using social media

There's your problem

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]
I'm hovering at right around 0 "status updates" on facebook, and don't have a twitter. That loony bitch was the only time I've responded to anything, cause I let it slide when this skank was pregnant(illegitimate kid, obviously) and posting about her support for planned parenthood. That kid is doomed.

I got a super annoying sister who had to get unfollowed.

Always posting motherhood memes, the gist of them being how difficult it is to raise children but it's okay because we have a sense of humour about it. Even though she's done nothing but lived of her husbands income for over 10 years and is just now having kids in her mid 30's.

I'm thinking, yeah welcome to the world of having to do some shit with your life on a daily basis, silly bitch.

You're pretty lucky if that's the extent of your social media friends spreading their bullshit. I have a friend who's a conservationist whose brother shared a video about a cool personal submarine, and of course his response was "enjoy it while we can, cause this administration is going to destroy the ocean". His own damn brother responded with "I thought it was something cool you'd like to see without turning it into a stupid rant about your politics. Sorry I bothered sharing it." Also got defriended by my old babysitter when I called her out for thinking the crusades is a current problem when someone else posted "praying for Paris" after the terrorist attack. Bunch of goddamn babies.

Lol....what planet are they from?

I'm hovering at right around 0 "status updates" on facebook, and don't have a twitter. That loony bitch was the only time I've responded to anything, cause I let it slide when this skank was pregnant(illegitimate kid, obviously) and posting about her support for planned parenthood. That kid is doomed.

Twitter?? Twitter is garbage I have two twitter accounts so I can follow certain political accounts and troll but even for trolling Twitter is still rubish that is how vad that plat form is I dont even understand why it is so big. There is a limit to how many characters you type and as an ordinary asshole like me I just cant see a serious use for it.

What should I tweet? And why? should I tweet "oh my pennis is getting shorter should I just die?"

What the fuck is going on?????

Twitter?? Twitter is garbage I have two twitter accounts so I can follow certain political accounts and troll but even for trolling Twitter is still rubish that is how vad that plat form is I dont even understand why it is so big. There is a limit to how many characters you type and as an ordinary asshole like me I just cant see a serious use for it.

What should I tweet? And why? should I tweet "oh my pennis is getting shorter should I just die?"

What the fuck is going on?????
I had a twitter like 5 years ago, cause Patton Oswalt had some problem with my family member. I tore a strip off that fat fuck and that's all I've ever tweeted.

Always posting motherhood memes, the gist of them being how difficult it is to raise children but it's okay because we have a sense of humour about it. Even though she's done nothing but lived of her husbands income for over 10 years and is just now having kids in her mid 30's.

I'm thinking, yeah welcome to the world of having to do some shit with your life on a daily basis, silly bitch.
Kinda harsh, but pretty true.

wait... she didn't even work for the last 10 years?

Lol, this reminds me of "Being a mother is the hardest job in the world" comedy routine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why the fuck did she wait so long? Mid 30's is autism central.

If black people would stop making cops shoot them, then all would be good.

You know who usually don't get shot, mfers who follow simple directions.

As a white man, I've seen several police shootings that wound up justified where I've behaved in the exact same manner as those young black men, but the cop didn't freak out because I was white despite the fact that I'm 6'5 250lbs and nearly always armed.

How do I reasonably justify that if there's nothing going on? I've quickly reached into my car before to grab a wallet. I've stuck my hands in my pockets. I've not cooperated with their commands before. Never been shot.

This is one of the downside of being from Europe.
It's fucking boring the cops don't even shoot unarmed people here.

Back