My new Fedor tattoo!

This Rich Franklin tat is a pretty good likeness

4835-jim-carrey-from-dumb-and-dumber_large.jpg

This is Jim Carrey, not Rich Franklin.

Jim Carrey:

239550-jim-680.jpg

Rich Franklin:

mma_i_rfranklin1_576.jpg

Stop with the shit tattoos, guys. It's fucking stupid.

It's actually a really good tattoo, looks just like him. Great artist.

The real question that needs to be asked though, is what will poor Fedor look like if you don't keep your calves tight forever? And are you going to shave him indefinitely? He'll look weird with hair all over his face.

Too high maintenance keeping the goat in impeccable presentation condition.

If you come back in five years and don't regret this, I will be impressed.

BTW, if I were Fedor (or any celebrity, for that matter), I would be incredibly weirded out by dudes inking me on their body.

I'm disappointed this thread hasn't gotten more attention. Pit Fighter's AV alone is pretty funny.

Did TS sand off his tattoo yet? He hasn't posted in here since. I'm guessing these reactions were the exact opposite of why he got the tattoo.

** Edit **

Ha ha, it looks like TS hasn't posted on Sherdog since this thread.

If this is actually true, then I hope the guy is doing okay. The internet is a rough place, man. The tattoo isn't bad for what it is, and if there was ever a place he might have been hoping for affirmation for a Fedor tattoo, it was probably a devoted MMA forum.

Sure, I wouldn't get one, but this place goes for the jugular.

not my cup of tea, but it is a fairly good drawing.

you look at it and you know it's Fedor.

Those guys don't look at it other AT ALL. If you want to see lookalikes, click on my signature.

I wonder if it may have been a joke.

hey whats Richs nickname again?

A tat of any living person is a bad idea imo. If they're dead well it changes things a bit, but still not a great idea.

I think it's pretty bad ass man, better than most of the generic "Deep/cool" tattoos a lot of people get,

Now this is brilliant! A little bit of everything for everyone in this tattoo.

Fedor's cheeks resemble a bloated, alcoholic Alfred Hitchcock, and his nose looks like it's about to slide right off his face. The dude's back moles harken to the blood-splattered Pride canvas of old.

And what the hell is going on in the upper right? It looks like a caricature Mandingo broke his chains and sucker punched Cus D'Amato in the gut.

Haha, poor Cus.

Back