My Mom in her Prime vs. Your Mom with Full Camp...

My friends always ask why I never leave home on the weekends...cuz I never stop breast feeding.

:cool:

Found a pic of TS’ Mum

aadb517e608a5b70a1e5365542180958.jpg

My mom is an alciholic so she would probably fuck up your mom/any mom/CM Punk for few bottles of vodka.

Ts mom has decent distance management but is held back by physical attributes of most heavyweights, being only 5'1". So his mom loses to most of sherdogs a level genetic moms. My mom in her prime via cardio (olympic qualifier in track)

Moms should be able to use household items as weapons to insure a KO in every fight
6ncMpA.gif

What gives with all of these fantasy threads about fighters and fights that will never happen?

Speculating about who would beat whom if a fictitious bout were to occur - what's the point in that?

We have to scroll through a bunch of junk to read the good stuff; sometimes it's bumped off the page
because Joseph wants to validate his feelings about Conor beating up Cro-Cop, "in his prime".

That's so odd. Am I alone in this thought?
You are not alone. I have complained about the glut of "prime" posts on several occasions.

What gives with all of these fantasy threads about fighters and fights that will never happen?

Speculating about who would beat whom if a fictitious bout were to occur - what's the point in that?

For the fun of it and to discuss. It is like comparing Jordan to Kobe or Gretzky To Sid the kid. Tyson to Ali. Happens in all sports. No harm in it. It is just the way it is. People like to compare.

It is unrealistic and kinda goofy like you said but whatever. It is a argument that cannot be won either so it keeps the discussion flowing on theories and hypotheses. A never ending debate that no one can really be right or wrong at. It is the ultimate form of argument. Can debate it until the end of time. We are all here on these forums to discuss, So it goes hand in hand.

Last edited:
Is this a bad time to mention that I'm a necrophilliac?

It seems about as relevant as the rest of this thread. But not as gross.

We have to scroll through a bunch of junk to read the good stuff; sometimes it's bumped off the page
because Joseph wants to validate his feelings about Conor beating up Cro-Cop, "in his prime".

That's so odd. Am I alone in this thought?
I agree completely, why are we talking about never gonna happen hypothetical fights when there are real ones.

My mom is a light heavyweight and I once saw her punch her sister at a Christmas party.

Back