My husband won't fit (Netflix)

I have been with a girl who was so tight it hurt my dick a bit.

How do you keep it up while a girl is crying? That sounds terrible.

That's what the duct tape is for....

Merging this show with another thread....

" My husband won't fit up my bum..."

This is a common problem due to the general gargantuan proportions of the Japanese penis.

If sherdog has taught me anything the Japanese men refer to their penis as tentacles.

I legit thought this is was going to be about one of those my 600 pound life morbid obesity shows. Thread delivered the laffs though.

the weirdness of this premise sort of makes more sense now that I know it is japanese
MV5BNmJhZjUwMTMtMTlmNi00ZGY1LWFhYzgtNDdiOTM3YjhjOTVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

My thoughts exactly. I’m actually surprised her husband isn’t s giant squid too.

is the show implying he can't even fit the tip in?

or is he 'bottoming out' so to speak?

I assume it's a comedy?

I know a couple that's in their mid 30s and according to the dude, they've never had sex before because her vagina is so small it won't even accommodate a finger.

She's not even hot and is a total bitch so I have no idea what he's doing with her.

I know a couple that's in their mid 30s and according to the dude, they've never had sex before because her vagina is so small it won't even accommodate a finger.

She's not even hot and is a total bitch so I have no idea what he's doing with her.
Even if she was the hottest woman in the world, why would anyone be with her if sex is never an option?

Even if she was the hottest woman in the world, why would anyone be with her if sex is never an option?

I'd date for a little while and get some BJs but I definitely wouldn't put a ring on her finger.

I thought that generally, unless there's a medical condition, it's all about how into it the woman is. A woman with hangups or one who hasn't masturbated might have trouble at first. The pain causing a reflexive avoidance, causing more pain etc.

Back