• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My hat is off to you Conor. No more excuses.

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I didn't believe the hype. But yesterday answered all the questions I had. His TDD could be better but no one at FW can hold him down for 5 rounds. On the feet his power is on a whole other level. He has a chin that can't be hurt at FW. Maybe Aldo can win via leg kicks but I doubt it.

As a Conor hater I hate to say it but.

Conor bless!

I am no Conor hater, but I am not exactly a fan either. I thought he was going to lose to Mendes. It was an impressive win to be sure, and should certainly silence those saying he is all hype. I doubt it will, but it should.

Pic of your Hat or it didn't happen

ob_a4a742_man-pull-off-hat.gif

I am no Conor hater, but I am not exactly a fan either. I thought he was going to lose to Mendes. It was an impressive win to be sure, and should certainly silence those saying he is all hype. I doubt it will, but it should.

He's silenced me. Conor may be the next FW champ and I never thought I'd say that, but he is legit.

That Aldo fight is mighty interesting right about now. More interesting than before actually because it's more likely to be a stand up war and Conor proved he can finish the guy Aldo couldn't last time out.

and I finally won a damn mma parlay!! great fuckin night.

I am finally happy to see him fight someone of a challenge. A rematch between the two would be interesting still. I think Aldo is still a tougher fight but I can see Conor finishing him if Aldo decides to back up and be pushed by Conor. If Conor can just develop good TDD or at least getting back up to his feet he would be even scary. I think Conor beats Aldo but loses to Frankie. FW Division is so good.

Thank everything. At least 1 person isnt a hardheaded hater.

Back