My band Asasara - Myself Made Perfect (Stoner/Thrash metal)

d3vil0ck

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Anyone out there into weird stoner metal with thrash influences, check this out! Full album coming soon, hopefully out by the end of summer.. totally DIY, I do everything on my own.. thanks for checking it out!

Surely, you'll be going places with those arrangements, riffs and melodic lines ....the vocals are cool and up to modern standards. Great stuff indeed. ROCK ON !!!!

Surely, you'll be going places with those arrangements, riffs and melodic lines ....the vocals are cool and up to modern standards. Great stuff indeed. ROCK ON !!!!
Wow, what a nice thing to say, thank you so much! Truly glad you enjoyed it.

Damn thanks dudes! Really cool to her that kind of feedback here, been a member of Sherdog 16 years now (how did that happen?!) and always see many great avatars with album covers I love.. figured I'd share here, had no idea if anyone would even care, so to read the kind words really is nice. Thanks again

Damn thanks dudes! Really cool to her that kind of feedback here, been a member of Sherdog 16 years now (how did that happen?!) and always see many great avatars with album covers I love.. figured I'd share here, had no idea if anyone would even care, so to read the kind words really is nice. Thanks again
I dig the music forum sector of sites like Sherdog because they're for real , including real people with really cool ideas :)

@d3vil0ck Great stuff buddy! Really enjoyed this!! Gonna keep an eye on this thread for future news 🤘

Even got a bit of old Ghost vibe from the tune (which I really liked)

@d3vil0ck Great stuff buddy! Really enjoyed this!! Gonna keep an eye on this thread for future news 🤘

Even got a bit of old Ghost vibe from the tune (which I really liked)

Yo thanks dude! seriously. You know what's funny is I never would've realized that, but once you wrote it I agree.. it really does sound like old Ghost kinda especially on the chorus haha.

Badass brotha! Sounds good to these old ears. Has a slight "old" sound to it. Reminds me of recordings a few decades ago. That is not a bad thing either. Keep it up, and drop the album when you can, or maybe another song.

Badass brotha! Sounds good to these old ears. Has a slight "old" sound to it. Reminds me of recordings a few decades ago. That is not a bad thing either. Keep it up, and drop the album when you can, or maybe another song.

Wow thank you so much dude. That is the best thing anyone could say because I deliberately tried to get an old school feel to the song.

I do have a 4 song EP I put out with this project about 2 years ago, I figure I should post it here now that I've gotten a few comments. I'd say it's still pretty solid, not quite at the level of the newer stuff I'm doing, but I had to start somewhere! It's not super polished, but maybe you'd dig it.

I'd say this EP has a heavier vibe, more Slayer/old school hardcore influenced.

Great song ! is this a studio project or a live band ?

Back