My 4th son is being born today.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Water broke, upstairs having contractions. I'm at a table in a cafeteria with my 10 year old finishing brunch.

This one is going to be half Syrian. The 3d ultrasound makes it look like he has a big nose and big penis lol. I might marry the mom, I don't know yet. She's like a 5, but has an 8 face and is just overweight. I'll have a good bit of love for her when I see her with the baby. I already do.

So as a white American, I'm scoring another one for the good guys here lol. Juuuuust kidding. Hope the birth goes well.

How many baby mommas do you have now?

And also..Congrats.

Congrats!
Nice job diversifying your portfolio of offspring.

Lol - Didn't you used to pretend to be black?
Well, both my parents married black people when they got divorced.. So when I talk black, I don't sound like a white person. I generally don't though. Not when I'm around black people either. Growing up in mixed families, you learn to talk like yourself around everybody.

Congratulations. It's a very auspicious day to be born. Here's hoping the mother and baby have a safe ordeal.

Stay blessed. Keep Well.

Congrats. My little kit is due november 23 and in stoked.

Water broke, upstairs having contractions. I'm at a table in a cafeteria with my 10 year old finishing brunch.

This one is going to be half Syrian. The 3d ultrasound makes it look like he has a big nose and big penis lol. I might marry the mom, I don't know yet. She's like a 5, but has an 8 face and is just overweight. I'll have a good bit of love for her when I see her with the baby. I already do.

So as a white American, I'm scoring another one for the good guys here lol. Juuuuust kidding. Hope the birth goes well.

Congratulations brother.

I had my first kid when I was 20 with my first year university girlfriend.

I left my parents home and tried to man up and be a husband and dad but I was too immature and we ended up splitting when I was 25. For the past 4 years I’ve been working hard and raising my kid.

I’m 29 now and dating a 20 year old girl. I’m hoping once I purchase a home this year I might look at trying the family thing again when I’m maybe 35.

I’m much more mature now and don’t want to womanize that much.

LOL that post gives the loser vibe.

Congratulations. It's a very auspicious day to be born. Here's hoping the mother and baby have a safe ordeal.

Stay blessed. Keep Well.

I'll Bite. What makes today a very auspicious day to be born? Is it more auspicious than any other day?

Congrats bro... . But aren't you the same dude who complains about "Black people " not taking care of their kids or some shit like that? You seem proud of having so many kids without marrying your baby mamas. I mean I don't care you do you but really fucking hypocritical.

Back