Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was "emailing wikileaks", says detective

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

(This is a test of the emergency bullshit system. Had this actually been true, this would have never been said. This is only a bullshit test.)

"Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’"

"They told them to stand down" - Alex Jones
"They told them to stand down" - Jesse Ventura
"They told them to stand down" - Oliver Stone

But the Democrats says its a fact that Russia provided the Wikileaks e-mails because they hacked our election. You mean to tell me that someone in the DNC could have found out that Seth was leaking their e-mails to Wikileaks and they had him murdered in a robbery that nothing was stolen from????

Imagine if this were true, and Assange knowingly withheld this info from the guy's family. Incredibly fucking scummy.

If Assange's reasoning was to try and protect other "whistleblowers" I think they'd understand.

The reality is, the murder will probably never be solved unless they find the weapon that did it with the same perpetrator. Which that in itself is unlikely because the weapon was probably ditched or traded hands a half dozen times since the shooting.

The fact that Rich was gunned down while e-mailing Wikileaks intel. May just blow the Russia narrative out the window; or make it worse as the DNC tries to pin the murder and Rich to Russia.

If Assange's reasoning was to try and protect other "whistleblowers" I think they'd understand.

The reality is, the murder will probably never be solved unless they find the weapon that did it with the same perpetrator. Which that in itself is unlikely because the weapon was probably ditched or traded hands a half dozen times since the shooting.

The fact that Rich was gunned down while e-mailing Wikileaks intel. May just blow the Russia narrative out the window; or make it worse as the DNC tries to pin the murder and Rich to Russia.
Actually, his parents were sick and fucking tired of this bullshit back in August.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/10/family-of-seth-rich-slain-dnc-staffer-calls-for-en/

I'm sure they will be none too pleased about rags like Gateway Pundit lying about them.

Assange can't give up his source, even if they are dead. Plus, it might endanger other sources, such as people close to Rich, etc...

No sources = fake news. At least according to you

Killing was o.k though... Not scummy.
Ugh... It pains me to say this... but I see @Fawlty 's point.

If Assange knew Seth Rich was murdered and was content to never let the family know... how would you feel if that was your son/relative?

Of course, the bigger picture is that WL can't jeopardize everything they've worked for and all they will do for one case. The burden shouldn't be on their shoulders for a murder they didn't commit.

But I see Fawlty's point.

If Assange knew Seth Rich was murdered and was content to never let the family know... how would you feel if that was your son/relative?

Of course, the bigger picture is that WL can't jeopardize everything they've worked for and all they will do for one case. The burden shouldn't be on their shoulders for a murder they didn't commit.

Fuck, now I have to change my mind. Hillary had him killed.

Well played.

Wiki is in a war. Collateral damage is real.

17 US intelligence agencies assert with a high level of confidence that Russia hacked the DNC. FAKE NEWS!!!

Some gumshoe says that Hillary had Seth Rich shot. 100% true, Hillary is the biggest crook ever!!!

17 US intelligence agencies assert with a high level of confidence that Russia hacked the DNC. FAKE NEWS!!!

Some gumshoe says that Hillary had Seth Rich shot. 100% true, Hillary is the biggest crook ever!!!
You re right about one part of that. ;)

Your mixing up the DNC leak with the Podesta leaks and the Podesta hacker was a Russian guy living in the US.

I think that people who are defending WL and this conspiracy theory by saying that WL would protect their sources are missing something very, very obvious about security. You don't talk around things. When Assange implies Rich was killed for leaking documents, guess how hard an enema he gets from US Intel. A big full hose one. Assange in fact would not even remotely be protecting his source by acting this way. But I don't expect koolaid-bloated minds are capable of digesting that.

See this is what I don't understand. This is a DNC staffer murdered in front of his home. We have a surveillance state in place. License plate readers, facial recognition software, our phones are tracking devices, that record everything we do. DC probably has as many CCTV cameras as any city in the world.

The idea is, if you have a warrant, you can get access to this stuff. How is it possible that you can murder someone like this in Washington DC, without someone being caught?

Who was in that neighborhood that didn't belong there?

Wiki is in a war. Collateral damage is real.
I expect a "Rod Wheeler is a BLACK RUSSIAN!" or "Seth Rich was a double agent for Russia!" narrative to come up pretty soon.

A lot of this hinges on Rod Wheeler, if he's just doing this for attention. But the idea he was killed in a robbery attempt is pathetically laughable and an outright slight of justice for his family.

He was going to expose the super secret that politicians are corrupt.

You and me both brother.

Every Hillary toady, flunky and lickspittle scoffed and belittled that highly probable instinct some of us had.
It's possible Hillary wasn't involved anyway. But something's up with this.

Expect some Breaking Bad shit to happen to that computer.

I dont know if this guy was a leaker, or if DNC was just hunting privileged white males on the streets of Washington for sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back