Mural in Istanbul of khabib choking out Conor

I was between Ronda or this Conor... looks legit bro haha

btt47lxceaazmrz.jpg
Fucking hell!!

I thought the drawing of beings with souls was frbiden by curan...?
Isn't an insult to khabib then ? Because he said he is a good muslim guy that respect curan etc

Where's Nate's statue, he didn't need a 3rd or 4th round to choke him out.

I thought the drawing of beings with souls was frbiden by curan...?
Isn't an insult to khabib then ? Because he said he is a good muslim guy that respect curan etc
From https://islamqa.info/en/39806:

What is the ruling on drawing in Islam?

Praise be to Allaah.

Drawing is of two types:

One is drawing pictures of animate beings. It says in the Sunnah that this is forbidden. It is not permitted to draw anything that depicts animate beings, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, according to the saheeh hadeeth: “Every image maker will be in the Fire.” And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The most severely punished of people on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers, those who tried to imitate the creation of Allaah.”

In other words... Death to the graffiti artist!!!§!"§

I'd put a leg sweep on dat shuffle.
3308221142e619b73b6ee7b0fc070835

Man, I'm an old fuck and remember these days...good shit. Very different times and Ali was once in a lifetime type personality, whether you judge him for his convictions or not.

Praise be to Allaah.

Drawing is of two types:

One is drawing pictures of animate beings. It says in the Sunnah that this is forbidden. It is not permitted to draw anything that depicts animate beings, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, according to the saheeh hadeeth: “Every image maker will be in the Fire.” And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The most severely punished of people on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers, those who tried to imitate the creation of Allaah.”

Thanks man thats what I was thinking
He wants to pay tribute but its like he spat on khabib's throat

Praise be to Allaah.

Drawing is of two types:

In other words, Khabib is bringing modernity to parts of the world. What a guy.

And another reminder to not give Christian fundamentalists (Christians) power in the West.

Dope fucking mural for real. I just hope Khabib stays focused.

I'd put a leg sweep on dat shuffle.
3308221142e619b73b6ee7b0fc070835

Man, I'm an old fuck and remember these days...good shit. Very different times and Ali was once in a lifetime type personality, whether you judge him for his convictions or not.
Which conviction? The one overturned by the Supreme Court or the one that says it's wrong to murder people on the other side of the planet?

Which conviction? The one overturned by the Supreme Court or the one that says it's wrong to murder people on the other side of the planet?
What we have here is a failure to communicate, lol. Poor choice of words on my part.
Nah, convictions as in beliefs.
Prolly won't find an old white man that's any more pro Ali than me.

What we have here is a failure to communicate, lol. Poor choice of words on my part.
Nah, convictions as in beliefs.
Prolly won't find an old white man that's any more pro Ali than me.
<mma4>

In other words, Khabib is bringing modernity to parts of the world. What a guy.

And another reminder to not give Christian fundamentalists (Christians) power in the West.

Dope fucking mural for real. I just hope Khabib stays focused.
Hi! Im flokk and I make nonsensical statements

Back