Media Mukhomad Vakhaev vs. Amir Aliakbari - next ACB HW title fight

Wish they would have signed with M1 as opposed to Kadyrov dude

I know I wish ACB made a deal with M1 instead. Or even ONE other than Kadyrov
Got it.
M-1 is a feeder league to UFC nowadays, they don't have the resources.

Personally i don't mind Kadyrov's involvement but i understand the ones who have a problem with it.

Got it.
M-1 is a feeder league to UFC nowadays, they don't have the resources.

Personally i don't mind Kadyrov's involvement but i understand the ones who have a problem with it.

PFL would have been great for next season

Now all of a sudden OP is hyped for Vakhaev's next fight?
You must be a masochist, because it seems that you're following me here in sherdog.
Let me tell you one thing if you haven't realized that by yourself now: you're not welcome into my threads.
You're ridiculously biased, arrogant, stupid & rude, really one of the worst posters of this forum.

I'm hyped for the match up, and you're manipulating my words there. Again being a dishonest scam artist. You're trash.

Last edited:
Amir about to collect his first belt. First that I know of, anyway.

Props for who made this, i was already into this fight but now i'm even more hyped.

How fascinating! Was this a different executionermma I was just arguing with a few hours ago about Vakhaev, by chance?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...15-heavy-weight.3864715/page-7#post-146584765

executionermma said:
Vakhaev is a bloated 205er, he's slow and he has terrible striking.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...15-heavy-weight.3864715/page-8#post-146587129

executionermma said:
Vakhaev is a fatty 6'0 who easily could drop to 205.

How fascinating! Was this a different executionermma I was just arguing with a few hours ago about Vakhaev, by chance?
So what? I stand by my words there. Vakhaev is small for heavyweight, he's slow and his striking stinks.

The match up still gets me hyped since they're both great grapplers, and i've been following ACB & Vakhaev for a good time. Did you seriously think i was introduced to Vakhaev by your stupid rants on the heavies? lol
Aliakbari will destroy your boy, by the way :cool:

Back