Muay Thai Jump Rope How To?

Schyluer

Hmmmx2
@White
Reaction score
How do i make a muay thai jump rope? I am 6ft 4 and my coach made me one at my gym in Huntington Beach, now i am in the mountains of Oregon.. and i figured i could just buy one online but i guess not. 8 feet long just will not work for me. I can buy the clear plastic cord with washers and bolts at a hardware store- wondering if i need to make the wood handles or anybody has any idea where i could just buy hollow wood handles, and how to assemble it when i have everything together. Any help would be appreciated thanks so much.

I couldn't find anything on youtube or the net on how to make them. If someone gives me a basic how to ill put it on youtube for everyone else.

Go to a car part shop. They sell rubber tubing by the foot. You can chose the size you want. The bigger the harder the workout will be.

That's what I did when mine broke and wanted to replace the "rope".

For the handle....sorry I don't know.

Go to a car part shop. They sell rubber tubing by the foot. You can chose the size you want. The bigger the harder the workout will be.

That's what I did when mine broke and wanted to replace the "rope".

For the handle....sorry I don't know.

Thanks for responding! Quick question. II know i can make or figure out the handles, but how do i connect the rope to the handles and washer? Thats where im stumped

20170616_070603_zpsnwa9orbw.jpg

Back