MS-13 victim’s mother fatally struck by car at site of daughter’s memorial service

Not at all. Just pointing out that the media calls out other races for being thugs, delinquents and criminals.

However when whites do the same things, media says that they were good kids, misunderstood or it must be the medication that made them do it.

The hypocrisy is embarrassing lol.
{<BJPeen}<{cruzshake}><{1-1}>

Oh shit, watch the driver be an undocumented guest

Okay, I partially agree (although plenty of good parents work long hours at multiple jobs and have a hard time managing their kids, but broadly okay).

How do we fix that? Do you have any policy recommendations?

Policy #1 is to not have a baby fucked into you if you don't trust the would be father. Personal responsibility is insane to liberals though, so you and your people will never agree to this.

My other policy is to end welfare and to stop rewarding single moms for having even more children. Before welfare people in poverty had much stronger families because they couldn't replace the "father" with "the government."

The struggle of having children and paying for them would pretty much instantly change behavior. Being a cum dumpster of a woman who doesn't use FREE birth control would become very difficult. Bitches would be swallowing free pills ERRRRRYDAY if the welfare stopped.

For the moms who couldn't take care of their children without the government, well those children would be taken away if the children were in danger. To be raised in group homes raised by state employees. There would be cameras in every room and the public would have access to watch to make sure there was no abuse of the children. Literally Big Brother like on CBS. lmao.

How is that?

14 year old girl hacked to death with machetes for disagreements with gang members at her highschool.

If the people they have arrested are guilty, I hope they’re executed.

Holy shit.....is this just a tragic coincidence? They say they have the driver so they can figure out if there's any connection to the gang and if this was some sick form of retaliation. But if this horrible tragedy just happened by chance, that shit ain't a coincidence, it's a straight up curse.

14 year old girl hacked to death with machetes for disagreements with gang members at her highschool.

If the people they have arrested are guilty, I hope they’re executed.
I can’t believe this stuff is happening in the USA.

Pelosi would just say they’re doing God’s work really

Can we please wipe these cunts out now

Not at all. Just pointing out that the media calls out other races for being thugs, delinquents and criminals.

However when whites do the same things, media says that they were good kids, misunderstood or it must be the medication that made them do it.

Is that actually true? When whites do the exact same thing with similar histories or affiliations they are treated in good light by the media? As far as minority treatment in media I will admit that there are some/many news or media outlets that paint it on thick or have bias without all the evidence and that is an issue.

Getting to the stats and potential media exposure. 7% of the country is responsible for over 50% of murders and almost 40% of all violent crime. Of all recorded gang members by the justice department 46% are Hispanic, 35% black, 11% white. Now adjust that for population of each ethnicity. Now with that said it also makes sense that it will be in the media that much more. So maybe what you are noticing is just more bad media exposure towards minorities on top of the aforementioned bias.

Do stories of white gang members or kids with an extensive criminal history committing murder, drive by's, assault, robbery, home invasion, etc really get favorable treatment by the media(not friends/family)? How about white domestic abusers, tweeker delinquents, etc?

As far as school shooters, have you seen most of the shooters? A lot look and probably are pretty insane. A few had actual diagnosed mental illnesses. Nearly all if not all were on ssri's and whatever other drugs. Multiple said they heard voices. Take the mentally challenged and drugs thing out, what would you call them? Doesn't really fit the definition of a thug or delinquent. I guess some say terrorist but the recognized definition by the Gov and many people is an attack for a ideological or political cause. Sick and twisted individual? That's how a lot of serial rapists and serial killers are referred to. Regardless that is a low number of individuals that aren't being called what they should be.

Is that actually true? When whites do the exact same thing with similar histories or affiliations they are treated in good light by the media? As far as minority treatment in media I will admit that there are some/many news or media outlets that paint it on thick or have bias without all the evidence and that is an issue.

Getting to the stats and potential media exposure. 7% of the country is responsible for over 50% of murders and almost 40% of all violent crime. Of all recorded gang members by the justice department 46% are Hispanic, 35% black, 11% white. Now adjust that for population of each ethnicity. Now with that said it also makes sense that it will be in the media that much more. So maybe what you are noticing is just more bad media exposure towards minorities on top of the aforementioned bias.

Do stories of white gang members or kids with an extensive criminal history committing murder, drive by's, assault, robbery, home invasion, etc really get favorable treatment by the media(not friends/family)? How about white domestic abusers, tweeker delinquents, etc?

As far as school shooters, have you seen most of the shooters? A lot look and probably are pretty insane. A few had actual diagnosed mental illnesses. Nearly all if not all were on ssri's and whatever other drugs. Multiple said they heard voices. Take the mentally challenged and drugs thing out, what would you call them? Doesn't really fit the definition of a thug or delinquent. I guess some say terrorist but the recognized definition by the Gov and many people is an attack for a ideological or political cause. Sick and twisted individual? That's how a lot of serial rapists and serial killers are referred to. Regardless that is a low number of individuals that aren't being called what they should be.

I agree with what most of your post . However, you need to account for some of the police departments who were targeting minorities over whites during stops or arrests.

The FBI has found multiple police department being race motivated on who they were going after.

So when people bring up the stats of arrest of blacks and other minorities. They are not accurate at all.

Libs still defending MS13...

giphy.gif

I agree with what most of your post . However, you need to account for some of the police departments who were targeting minorities over whites during stops or arrests.

The FBI has found multiple police department being race motivated on who they were going after.

So when people bring up the stats of arrest of blacks and other minorities. They are not accurate at all.

Oh I agree. That's why I tried to focus on more serious crimes vs petty, drug, etc. While I'm sure the same still applies I would assume that there is less targeting that can be done in serious crimes as many are more responses to crimes that have already taken place.

Caught a portion of the video. Something doesnt add up.

1000% they ran her over

It was a relative of a neighbor who was apparently upset with them causing a spectacle in-front of the house.

Dont ms13 and black gangs habitat in same areas? Why dont these animals take each other out?

many times school shootings are the result of psychotic break of some kind while gang banging is a lifestyle, they themselves glorify the "thug life" just look at the tats a lot have, so in this case the media would be right. Nice try though

many times school shootings are the result of psychotic break of some kind while gang banging is a lifestyle, they themselves glorify the "thug life" just look at the tats a lot have, so in this case the media would be right. Nice try though

Murder is all the same, regardless.

Back