Movies you'd like to see from the bad guy's perspective

Angelina Jolie is playing the titular character in the upcoming movie about the villain from Sleeping Beauty. It is about how she became a villain. Apparently that bad bad witch is not so bad and just a misunderstood character. They did the same thing with the witch in Wizard of Oz in the broadway play Wicked. I forget the name of the other witch in Sleeping Beauty

I would like to see a movie from the POV of the Nazis in Schindlers List, and the POV of the Imperial Japanese Unit 731 in the Men behind the Sun Movie.

I'd like to see Philadelphia from Tom Hanks' character's point of view leading up to when he got AIDS

Thulsa Doom in Conan the Barbarian. That guy was crazier than a shithouse rat. The beheading scene would be awesome and since it is a sword & sorcery movie his viewpoint would continue through Conan holding his head up & tossing it down that giant staircase.

Gangs of New York
Bill the Butcher
GangsOfNewYork_101.jpg

Good one!

Not a film. But in the TV series The Walking Dead. I'd like to see a narrative from Shane or his thoughts to be revealed. The guy obviously had a lot of conflicting thoughts before he really went crazy. And he didn't start off as a bad dude. He really cared about everyone, so I'd like to see and hear how he mentally unfolds through some sort of commentary.
-Save-the-Last-One-shane-walsh-27405387-760-535.jpg

Not really what the TS is asking for . . .

But I wish Deniro's character in HEAT got away.

Of the ones listed in this thread Predator sounds like it would be the most interesting.

Joker in The Dark Knight just because he manages to be everywhere all the time.

Angelina Jolie is playing the titular character in the upcoming movie about the villain from Sleeping Beauty. It is about how she became a villain. Apparently that bad bad witch is not so bad and just a misunderstood character. They did the same thing with the witch in Wizard of Oz in the broadway play Wicked. I forget the name of the other witch in Sleeping Beauty

I would like to see a movie from the POV of the Nazis in Schindlers List, and the POV of the Imperial Japanese Unit 731 in the Men behind the Sun Movie.
That Jolie movie sounds interesting, from what I've heard the ABC show Once Upon A Time develops the background of the Evil Queen from Snow White.

As for Oz, the Wicked Witch of the West's viewpoint is interesting after all Dorothy did drop a house on the Witch's sister.

52048.jpg

(not technically a villain)

gary_oldman.jpg

scorpion-movie.jpg

Lamia.png

(Lamia, from Drag Me To Hell)

Predator sounds cool

I'd like to see the back story on sharkiesha

The back story on darth maul from Star Wars

Anton Chingurh from no country for old men

I see a couple people mention Anton Chigurh. IDK honestly I find him to be one of the most boring, one dimensional villains I've seen. He's basically just one big maguffin.

How about:

Casablanca from Major Strasser's pov
Sunset BLVD from Nora Desmond's
Shane from Jack Palance's pov
Memento from Teddy's pov

i think with most well-developed villains, what they're gonna have in common is that you DO get a significant amount of their perspective.

The Gimp from Pulp Fiction. Or maybe the Witch King.

Read "bane wrecker". and the sequel "god slayer". It's essentaily lord of the rings told from the witch kings perspective, but with the names and details changed.

Last edited:
id like to see how The Joker became The Joker

or the beginnings of Anton Chigurh

I guess someone had to post it. Some things are better left unexplained tho, thats what helps make them what they are.

I wouldn't want to see either one of these explained personally.

Sauron (LOTR)
Wicked Witch of the West (Wizard of Oz
Palpatine (Star Wars)
Commodus (Gladiator)

Back