Movie Suntan on Netflix

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was looking for a movie to watch on Netflix and gave this one a try. Anyone else see it and have any thoughts?

It is about a middle aged guy who goes to work on a Greek Island. During the summer things get crazy with young people coming to the island to party and have fun. When I was 19 I went to some of the Greek Islands and had a lot of fun. I didn't hang out at the nude beaches though.

Anyway, the middle aged dude starts hanging out with a bunch of attractive youngsters. He is clueless and thinks he is part of the group, but they mostly keep him around to buy booze and because he is willing to pay their entry fee to clubs. He falls for a very hot girl Anna played by Elli Tringou. Some may think she is too thin or her breasts are too small but she is hot to me. I could easily see a middle-aged guy lose his shit if she showed interest.

The movie makes me want to go back to the Greek Islands but now I would be more like the creepy middle-aged guy Kostis.

Anna is nude a lot so that makes the movie worthwhile. Lots of sausage shots on the nude beaches so if you aren't into Anna you might like that.

suntan.jpg

Back