Mousasi: Mass-murderer-looking MacDonald needs to change his face

MuddyGrass

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And said, "He looks like a mass murderer."

This comes as very funny even though Rory already nicknamed himself "The Canadian Psycho". Well, he has that distinctive look anyway. I like this kind of trash talk. Humorous rather than insulting. I am a fan of Rory and I actually find him anything but psycho.

I hope MacDonald wins the WW belt and becomes Bellator's biggest star, Moose does the same at MW, and these two square off in a big superfight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say a lot of mass murderers in recent years have resembled more Mousasi than Rory in appearance.

more importantly how is Gegard's face now? did he change it back?
maxresdefault.jpg

btw. Mousasi is armenian/dutch and not even muslim

And said, "He looks like a mass murderer."

This comes as very funny even though Rory already nicknamed himself "The Canadian Psycho". Well, he has that distinctive look anyway. I like this kind of trash talk. Humorous rather than insulting. I am a fan of Rory and I actually find him anything but psycho.

Insults like that resonate with me. I have been called similar things. It sucked..Working up the courage in JR High too ask a girl out only to have her say no because "you look like you'd kill me" and all her friends laugh...happened a few times. Just have/had a mass murderer look...I think I have outgrown it personally but. I know how that feels to be called that though. Rory could care less im assuming. However, It's just shitty too pick on people for their personal appearance is all.

Not something to joke about and extremely low class from Gegard, imo

Dude is just too salty about his performance vs Shlemenko.. It's like he really takes anyone scoring that fight for Alexander personally

I didn't see any disrespect about Moose in that tweet at all. Maybe dude should reevaluate himself, and have some integrity

Sorry Moose, us potato eaters scored that fight for Storm. You got your ass kicked by a small mw, and one that has never stepped foot in an octogon

Dude shouldn't have taken Shlemenko lightly. Not saying Shlemenko would win a rematch, I think Gegard would make adjustments, but that was really a poor showing

The butthurt is real for Moose

Back