Most unathletic UFC fighters.

I'd say athleticism is just about the only thing Elias has going for him

yet he beat zombie dad. crazy.

lazy pillow mid-section kicks beats octogon control.

Daniel Cormier has to be the king of this.

I guess excluding some heavyweights and WMMA... idk. Nothing off the top of my head

Theodorou is so slow and awkward, it's like he's waiting to get knocked out.

In a non-sport that so few countries care about, that it was nearly cut from the Olympics recently and still might be.

A lot of countries care about wrestling. wtf are you talking about? Are you British or some other Eurotard?

Wrestling is huge in the US, Russia, Every former Soviet state, Iran, Japan, Central asia.

A lot of countries care about wrestling. wtf are you talking about? Are you British or some other Eurotard?

Wrestling is huge in the US, Russia, Every former Soviet state, Iran, Japan, Central asia.

I wasn't talking about Hulk Hogan wrestling. Maybe that's "huge" in the US and maybe Canada. I was referring to amateur wrestling which is a bit like Judo without the skill.

It was under serious consideration for removal from the Olympics and still may be, google it if you like.

I wasn't talking about Hulk Hogan wrestling. Maybe that's "huge" in the US and maybe Canada. I was referring to amateur wrestling which is a bit like Judo without the skill.

It was under serious consideration for removal from the Olympics and still may be, google it if you like.

I chalk that up more to the pussification of the human race more than anything

Wrestling is probably the worlds oldest sport and deserves to be in the olympics more than shit like shot put and javelin.... like seriously who the fuck cares about how far you can throw a ball or stick

I chalk that up more to the pussification of the human race more than anything

Wrestling is probably the worlds oldest sport and deserves to be in the olympics more than shit like shot put and javelin.... like seriously who the fuck cares about how far you can throw a ball or stick

Pussification? Look at the world champions that professional boxing gets from Olympic boxers. Scientific, technical martial arts are in no danger of being cut from the Olympics, unlike wrestling.

Pussification? Look at the world champions that professional boxing gets from Olympic boxers. Scientific, technical martial arts are in no danger of being cut from the Olympics, unlike wrestling.

Wrestling is just as technical as boxing.

I'll throw Cody Pfister's name out there. Sage can make anyone look unathletic, but Cody especially looked like he's never been on a jog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back