Most Stacked Divisions

The Mean Streets

Karnage Bless.
Banned
Reaction score
Heavyweight and Flyweight are obviously least stacked. Middleweight has some interesting things going and bantamweight is now alive with Cruz back and Garbrandt as champ. How would you rate the divisions from strongest to weakest?

Lightweight
Welterweight
Featherweight
Middleweight
Bantamweight
Light heavyweight
Flyweight
Heavyweight.

Heavyweight is most stacked, Lightheavy next, middle after that. If you're talking real fighting.

If you're talking mythelogical pound for pound shit then I have no idea, just go watch dragon ball z or something like that.

Lightweight
Welterweight
Featherweight
Middleweight
Bantamweight
Light heavyweight
Flyweight
Heavyweight.
Even flyweight is better than LHW at this point.. it's depressing .

HW is probably better than LHW.

Especially since the UFC ditched half of the top LHWs in the world to Bellator.

Depends what you mean by stacked. # of talent per division or quality of talent.

Lightweight
Welterweight
Featherweight
Middleweight
Bantamweight
Flyweight
Heavyweight
LightHeavyweight

Even flyweight is better than LHW at this point.. it's depressing .
Yeah, you're maybe right. LHW, FLW and HW are all around the same level. I gave LHW the nod though because Jones and Cormier are both arguably top 5 p4p.

I don't know how anyone thinks Welterweight is more stacked than Bantamweight

BW
Cody
Cruz
TJ
Rivera
Caraway
Marlon
Lineker
Almedia

WW
Woodley
Wonderboy
Maia
???????
?????
?????????
??????
??????
?????

If Nick Diaz came back he would be a top 5 welterweight. Thats how weak that division is right now

Yeah, you're maybe right. LHW, FLW and HW are all around the same level. I gave LHW the nod though because Jones and Cormier are both arguably top 5 p4p.
Good point there.

I just think at least flyweight has some people on the rise. LHW literally has no one... like what are they gonna give Gus another shot if he beats glover? Lol

Then again benevidez for the third time isn't any better.

Stacked in what way because the way I see it the #15 HW is just 1 punch away from becoming a champion meanwhile it is highly unlikely for the other weight classes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back