Most overrated knockout in UFC

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
renan-barao-spin-kick-eddie-wineland.gif

barely touched him

Any Hunt recent finishes

Conor would counter that sloppy, wild striking and KO him even though he is a LW.

You have never seen the serial killer vs the beast man huh

Any Hunt recent finishes

Conor would counter that sloppy, wil striking and KO him even thought he is a LW.

Conor has 1 KO in the UFC bro.

qLE7SuT_zpsmplr256l.png

Any Hunt recent finishes

Conor would counter that sloppy, wild striking and KO him even though he is a LW.

The only thing that bothers me about Hunt's KOs is that he walks away without putting the finishing touches. In most cases these fighters were probably done regardless, but with Hunt's shoddy ground game I think he's thankful not to have to go to the ground at all vs someone like Mir.

People thought this was the best thing since sliced bread.

giphy.gif

I dont see how Barao's KO of Wineland is overrated since its never even mentionned here. Pretty sure 9 people outta 10 would not even mention it in a ''best spinning shite KOs'' or something.

The only thing that bothers me about Hunt's KOs is that he walks away without putting the finishing touches. In most cases these fighters were probably done regardless, but with Hunt's shoddy ground game I think he's thankful not to have to go to the ground at all vs someone like Mir.

Hmmmm.. Lemme see...

Hmmmm..

The fight was stopped, but...those dudes "were probably done regardless"..

U Serious?

tmpqZb4xl-mdly-photo.gif

I think the UFC ranked it as a top 5 knockout, for a dumb luck punch.

Chris was winning the fight, but the overall skill in the knockout is one of the lowest in UFC history.

Conor has 1 KO.........against a FW too.

<{vega}>

Reem has 1 too. Against a 12-11 fighter. That FW Conor finished is ok at least.

Reem has said that Conor could go 2 rounds with him. This is like saying that Conor would finish him if they where the same size.

tmpqZb4xl-mdly-photo.gif

I think the UFC ranked it as a top 5 knockout, for a dumb luck punch.

Chris was winning the fight, but the overall skill in the knockout is one of the lowest in UFC history.

I would say the opposite, one of the most underrated KO's with Andersons fans putting it down to the showboating alone.

I think what you saw was Weidman having Silva's rather predictable showboating scouted well. You look at his career and he generally looks to slip 3-4 strikes the majority of the time he goes into that showboat. I think Longo saw this and drilled Weidman how to react, don't get over aggressive planting your feet throwing sloppy lefts and rights as guys like Forrest and Franklin did, instead advance on Silva until your close and square then throw then doubtle up that backfist to throw him off of his normal left/right movement.

Back