Most of the McGregor haters are annoyed because they can't watch him fight more often

He is really good. What I hate is that he holds the divisions stale for too long and the UFC lets him. I mean if Mma is too small money for him now its ok go retire , but let the world keep moving.

Isn't it weird that the UFC started to go to shit as soon as Conor stopped fighting? These hating bums are going to be the first ones to buy the PPV when he fights again I can assure you that.

The real reason why most of the McGregor haters are so annoyed is because they can't watch more often the amazing fighter he is

Is that correct ? I think it is.

What I mean, if that Conor wasn't SO GOOD, people would be hating much less. But he is SO GREAT, that millions of people are hating because he doesnt fight more often.
No we are more annoyed by his moronic fanbase.... like this post for example.

He has proven he can be the champ and kinda deserve the premature hyped before the Aldo fight.

And now that he has proven he can be really a great fighter he needs stop messing up and fighting more in the Cage instead of continously yapping arround throwing shit at busses.

If he came back and starched somebody decent a lot more pro-Conor sentiment will be out there. The fact that he is inactive and holding a division hostage as well as his diva antics have him on everybody's shit list. If people see him look awesome in the octagon then most of that would be forgotten.

The real reason why most of the McGregor haters are so annoyed is because they can't watch more often the amazing fighter he is

Is that correct ? I think it is.

What I mean, if that Conor wasn't SO GOOD, people would be hating much less. But he is SO GREAT, that millions of people are hating because he doesnt fight more often.
I hope he retires. I would.

Isn't it weird that the UFC started to go to shit as soon as Conor stopped fighting? These hating bums are going to be the first ones to buy the PPV when he fights again I can assure you that.

Because it was turned into a circus and the biggest clown isnt there to lead the show. Colby will try his best to entertain you though.

He used to put his money where his mouth is. Now it's all mouth and bus attacks.
McTwitter only talks the talk nowadays.

He's not great at anything though, that's the thing. He's no Saenchai standing, he's not Karelin when it comes to wrestling, he's not Marcelo Garcia on the mat. He's an unorthodox striker that's nice to watch because those he's striking against are all pretty much striking in the same mundane way as each other. His run to both titles still left a lot of questions about his true potential as a mixed martial artist and that's why a lot of his haters still want to see him fight. The fact that there was an element of luck and favorable circumstances that lead him to getting the belts combined with his unwillingness to defend or vacate is pretty annoying, it's akin to that kid that scores one basket on you in the playground and then declares himself Michael Jordan, takes his ball and goes home.

Most people tune in to watch fighters they hate in hopes of seeing them lose. This thread is stupid.

Back