Most knockdowns ever in a UFC fight?

Barteh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not sure if those leg kicks count, but they should. That's like 10+ knockdowns in one fight.

What's the official record?

Has this ever happened? Co and main, both fights completely dictated by low kicks

Low kicks galore in the co and main..

Jesus F christ

Seems like we go several events in a row without seeing any that matter, then there's a night like tonight
ed: leg kicks I mean

Seems like we go several events in a row without seeing any that matter, then there's a night like tonight

Seems like it's always the cards that aren't really that good on paper that deliver the most. Damn what a night.

Yes they do count. I forgot what is the record...but it's up there.

Damn I missed out. I tuned in only at the 4th round of the main event

I wonder if fighters ever game plan around judges. Having a heavy leg kick strategy is going to lose a decision if Cecil peoples type judge is scoring

How many times did Gray Maynard drop Frankie Edgar in the 2nd fight?

Fightmetric says Ponzi had 2 knockdowns against Magny

Lmao wtf are these retards smoking

People remember Nate vs Cowboy as complete domination by Nate but Cowboy had a lot of success with low leg kicks and he dropped Nate again and again with those. I just don't remember exactly how many times.

Last edited:
People remember Nate vs Cowboy as complete domination by Nate but Cowboy had a lot of success with lpw leg kicks and he dropped Nate again and again with those. I just don't remember exactly how many times.
Was about to say the same thing. Can't remember the exact number but he dropped him several times with the legkicks.

Who’s been dropped the most in one fight and went on to win the fight?

If I recall correctly, Michael Johnson but Joe Lauzon on his ass a lot of times.

Who’s been dropped the most in one fight and went on to win the fight?
It's gotta be Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard if we are talking about pure knockdowns. Cowboy took Nate off his feet a whole bunch but that's not a traditional knockdown.

mma stat bullshit, also considered conor wasn't knocked down

Back