Most intriguing match up coming up?

The Aldo-Edgar rematch is very intriguing. Also as mentioned earlier Rory-Wonderboy.

Would love to see Barao win his first fight at 145. Would be a lot of interesting matchups for him if he wins. Can see Jeremy catching him tho, dude has mad power.

I don't really have a favourite in that fight, but I do think that a Barao win would be interesting for the FW division.

I don't really have a favourite in that fight, but I do think that a Barao win would be interesting for the FW division.

Id love to see Barao vs Mendes. Chad is pretty flat flooted unlike TJ but he has mad power and better wrestling, but it might actually be a better matchup for Barao because Chad will always be in front of him like Faber was.

Cain/Browne to me. A fresh match up for both guys. Is Cain still the same? How does he handle a big guy like Browne? Lots of fun questions.

Reem/Arlovski is intriguing as well but part of me just sees Reem absolutely starching him.

Cowboy vs Cote, really interested to see this tbh. I want to see if Cowboy can handle this. Cote seems awesome right now, and he's huge.

There are some awesome matchups coming our way and hard to pick just one.

Aldo/Edgar II is intriguing and has title implications...if Bonor goes back down to 145.

Weidman vs. Rockhold II

Just think something different is going to happen

For one, that spinning back kick or whatever the hell that was from Weidman. Up until that point the fight was pretty even. Weidman said something about an injury (broken foot)? I think Weidman will take the belt back personally.

Faber vs Cruz. Want to see what Cruz is really made out of. Faber only loses to the best.

Werdum vs. Miocic
Almeida vs Garbrandt
Overeem vs Arlovski
Masvidal vs Larkin
Tumenov vs Nelson
Poirier vs Green
Maia vs Brown
Sterling vs Caraway
Saffiedine vs Story
Brunson vs Mousasi
Holloway vs Lamas
Ortega vs Guida
Strickland vs Breese
Burkman vs Felder
Cerrone vs Cote
McCrory vs Jotko

Cowboy vs Cote, really interested to see this tbh. I want to see if Cowboy can handle this. Cote seems awesome right now, and he's huge.

Just watched interviews of both guys and Cote said he's walking around at about 209lbs, and Cowboy said he's walking around 178lbs lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back