Most intimidating moment in history

View attachment 1043591

Everyone knew you don’t fuck with Conor’s friend after that incident. Khabib never touched Artem again cause McGregor was truly about that life, like Masvidal.
If being about that life means getting outstruck by Khabib and tapping out to a face crank, while getting jumped by Khabib’s team in the cage, while Khabib soared like an eagle to attack Conor’s, while Conor hid behind the ref, then yea; Conor was truly about that life…

spidermask2.jpg

That legit got me like...

joe-rogan-staredown.gif

If being about that life means getting outstruck by Khabib and tapping out to a face crank, while getting jumped by Khabib’s team in the cage, while Khabib soared like an eagle to attack Conor’s, while Conor hid behind the ref, then yea; Conor was truly about that life…

Fake news, keep lying.

There's video evidence of what happened. McGregor whooped Khabib's teammate's ass when they tried to jump him. He ain't hid behind nobody.

Your lies might work if there wasn't video evidence.

Fake news, keep lying.

There's video evidence of what happened. McGregor whooped Khabib's teammate's ass when they tried to jump him. He ain't hid behind nobody.

Your lies might work if there wasn't video evidence.

The video evidence AND Conor say you're full of shit. No one tried to jump him. He attacked them. It's clear as day to any working pair of eyes and he fully admits it

The video evidence AND Conor say you're full of shit. No one tried to jump him. He attacked them. It's clear as day to any working pair of eyes and he fully admits it

Good, so you agree the post about Conor hiding behind the ref. is fake news BS. Why don't you read what I am responding to.

Fine, so Conor attacked them, like I said, he's about that life. Don't fuck with him.

This dude would full on blow Conor given the chance sir.

Why don't you read the subject of the thread instead of just trolling.

Conor attacking a bus with a dolly is easily one of the most intimating moments in UFC history.

He injured bystanders and caused PTSD to a bunch of people on the bus. He enraged Khabib and put in place the biggest fight and rivalry in the history of the UFC. If you don't remember how dangerous that bus attack was... multiple fights cancelled, and everyone was panicking.

No one has before or has since done something as dangerous as what did Conor with the bus attack in the UFC.

Good, so you agree the post about Conor hiding behind the ref. is fake news BS. Why don't you read what I am responding to.

Fine, so Conor attacked them, like I said, he's about that life. Don't fuck with him.
Oh no, he might have a temper tantrum and get himself arrested. Careful, he's so badass!

Back