Most intimidating moment in history

fedor.jpg

"When the referee tells them to head back to their corners, Fedor suddenly darts a short look directly at his opponent - or through his opponent, I should say. This kind of look is associated with antisocial behavioural disorders and psychopaths. They don't look at you, they look through you. It's emotionless, it goes deeper than skin level.

You will get a lot of fighters who will catch that look and suddenly realise they don't want to be there. Wanderlei Silva has a stare-down that makes you think 'this is gonna hurt', but Fedor's makes you think 'shit, I might die'."

Alex Pereira became everything Khamzat was promised to be.

-Khamzat promised to fight often, Pereira actually fought often.

-Khamzat promised to take on all challenges, Pereira actually took on all challenges.

-Khamzat promised to destroy people in the cage. Pereira actually destroyed people in the cage.

-Khamzat promised to be a multi-weight champion, Pereira actually became a multi-weight champion.
Yea but I ain't like he don't wanna do that. Shit happens along the way. He got COVID, had some visa issues etc.

fedor.jpg

"When the referee tells them to head back to their corners, Fedor suddenly darts a short look directly at his opponent - or through his opponent, I should say. This kind of look is associated with antisocial behavioural disorders and psychopaths. They don't look at you, they look through you. It's emotionless, it goes deeper than skin level.

You will get a lot of fighters who will catch that look and suddenly realise they don't want to be there. Wanderlei Silva has a stare-down that makes you think 'this is gonna hurt', but Fedor's makes you think 'shit, I might die'."
Where is that quote from? Fedor ain't no psychopath. Dude just doesn't waste emotion trying to intimidate people. Total focus.

I'm sure his calmness unnerves people but that's just a byproduct.

Last edited:
Dr Joe Bell, Pyschologist,
Mind Games: Psychological Warfare in MMA,
Fighters Only Magazine, Issue 56.
Well he needs to chill. Fedor is just from Stary Oskol is all

Last edited:
Well he needs chill. Fedor is just from Stary Oskol is all

”He’s definitely a different fighter. I look into his eyes and I see nothing. I don’t see if he’s serious. I don’t see if he’s trying to be funny. I can’t sense anything from him. A lot of people say, ‘Don’t pay attention to his demeanor because it will psyche you out.’ It’s true. I feel that.”

-Past Victim

Where is that quote from? Fedor ain't no psychopath. Dude just doesn't waste emotion trying to intimidate people. Total focus.

I'm sure his calmness unnerves people but that's just a byproduct.

I saw his bigfoot fight live, and from the shitty seats you could see into the tunel. As I recall strikeforce used a ramp so the cameras didn't show the tunnel and he walked out alone so it was a pretty solitary moment for him. Before the walk Fedor was slapping himself to get amped up.

Off camera he's as human as anyone else. He's just got a world championship level poker face.

I saw his bigfoot fight live, and from the shitty seats you could see into the tunel. As I recall strikeforce used a ramp so the cameras didn't show the tunnel and he walked out alone so it was a pretty solitary moment for him. Before the walk Fedor was slapping himself to get amped up.

Off camera he's as human as anyone else. He's just got a world championship level poker face.
Yeah he always slaps himself awake and barks to get the nerves out before he fights

”He’s definitely a different fighter. I look into his eyes and I see nothing. I don’t see if he’s serious. I don’t see if he’s trying to be funny. I can’t sense anything from him. A lot of people say, ‘Don’t pay attention to his demeanor because it will psyche you out.’ It’s true. I feel that.”

-Past Victim
He absolutely has an amazing poker face/aura and he knows it. It just comes natural to him.

He absolutely has an amazing poker face/aura and he knows it. It just comes natural to him.

This kind of look is associated with antisocial behavioural disorders and psychopaths. They don't look at you, they look through you. It's emotionless, it goes deeper than skin level.

I look into his eyes and I see nothing.

The psychologist is correct to a large extent. It's ok, it doesn't mean he's actually a psychopath.

Back