Most fights before a title shot

Gleison Tibau has 26 fights and has never even been in a title eliminator let alone gotten a title shot as far as I know
He would have broken 30 by now if he wasn't suspended

If Holloway wins his next hes at 9 and still has to wait for Aldo or Edgar
He has to wait for Aldo/Edgar than the winner fight Conor. By the time Holloway fights for the title he'll be on a 10 fight win streak.

THought you meant longest winning streak without getting a TS. In which case I'd say Jim MIller and George Sotiropoulos both went on 7-fight win streaks without even getting a title eliinator.
holloway is on an 8 fight win streak and fights lamas at 199.

Holy crap, I didn't realize Holloway's steak is up to 8. This kid is so deserving of a shot it's not funny and he hasn't bitched once....and we have Big Country saying the UFC owes him a shot if he beats Derek Fucking Lewis.

Nate Diaz

If you count TUF and he still hasn't gotten a title shot yet.

Nate is gonna beat Bisping's record.

Nate Diaz

If you count TUF and he still hasn't gotten a title shot yet.

Nate is gonna beat Bisping's record.
Nate fought Benson for the title.

Overeem has never faced a champion in MMA and he has 56 fights!

His SF and Dream titles don't count because the won them against non-champs that weren't even top 20 in the weight class at the time.

He was the next best option after Jacare and it's not even close.
best option???

he got dismantled by luke not long ago

what a joke

eternal gatekeeper

BTW: i´m not mad for this TS.. it will be over soon

It's all about who you've taken out and how you've done it. JDS, took them all out until he got to Cain. So... JDS!

Cigano!

Can't fault the guy for being effective at his craft. If GSP didn't exist he probably would've had a similar title reign. And I don't even like Fitch. My favorite fight of his was the Hendricks KO lol.

Fitch got figured out. There's a reason he's not in the UFC anymore.

Back