Most entertaining welterweight right now?

Whose fights do you enjoy most?

• Total voters
Didn't read the question but Mike Perry is the answer.

o03r7n8.gif

Mike Perry is the question and the answer...the alpha and omega...

Perry is the most entertaining right now and it isn't particularly close...

Tyron Woodley
Honestly, if you are not fighting Tyron Woodley then I am not paying attention to your career. LOL

Darren Till came along, had a nice performance, and now where is he? Mike Perry lost to Ponzi Scheme in a forgettable fight. Masvidal wrote a lot of checks he couldn't cash. RDA can't speak English, and he beat a fighter I consider supremely overrated.

If it wasn't for Tyron Woodley, the division would be irrelevant.

Honestly, if you are not fighting Tyron Woodley then I am not paying attention to your career. LOL

Darren Till came along, had a nice performance, and now where is he? Mike Perry lost to Ponzi Scheme in a forgettable fight. Masvidal wrote a lot of checks he couldn't cash. RDA can't speak English, and he beat a fighter I consider supremely overrated.

If it wasn't for Tyron Woodley, the division would be irrelevant.

Dont forget Wonderboy has gaykicks

I don't get the Perry hype. Dude has only beat nobodys/has beens.

So we got Woodley on the throne. He’s a dominant champ who defended against Wonderboy twice and tooled Maia. Yet, he isn't exactly entertaining. To put it mildly.

There are other guys in the division who just fucking bring it, win or lose. I wonder who'd be champ if the most entertaining man would be, well, the ma.

My personal view on this matter is hidden in the following spoiler.

What doest thou sayeth, mighty Sherdog.

SW3Aqmo.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back