Most disliked champion in UFC history?

92b68ce0.jpg

*couldn't find a picture of him wearing his belt while walking out with matt hughes

Edit 2: Conor, Jones, Ronda, Bisping and Tim Sylvia are the reoccurring names
That's about as perfect as it gets. Funny enough, all of them are horrible shitty human beings with extreme arrogance and disrespect towards their opponents.

Carla Esperza all day.

That pic of him pooping himself was round here for years.
Goober Taylor would cry at the though of people hating Tim. But Tim was such a shitty person, it brought me joy to see everyone shitting on him. I've never cheered louder than when Couture dropped Sylvia and won that fight. 2nd loudest was when Rousey got KO'd, and third was when Nate bitch slapped Conor.

Conor hands down - he is the most liked and most disliked, by way of being so popular, more people have an opinion of him one way or another than anyone else by far.

this thread needs a poll; one with multi-select enabled.

Matt Serra had all of Canada trying to kill him

Conor McGregor. Brock Lesnar. Ronda Rousey. Cris Cyborg. Jon Jones.

In no particular order.
This is true, IngoatVovchanchyn, as more people hate them, are aware of them, than any other fighters. Millions hate Conor, only like a few thousand on Sherdog hate Tyrun. <[analyzed}>

yeah its not that cyborg is bad, the womens division is just shitty for the most part.
Yeah, that's a strong point, but she is, I'm my opinion, far and away Superior to the 2nd best, whoever that may be.

What's your pick?

Woodley? Hendricks? Rockhold?

I'm going with Woodley, inb4racism, for lack of exciting fights, entitlement and whining.

Edit: From what I'm reading, Ronda and Bisping are head to head.
Edit 2: Conor, Jones, Ronda, Bisping and Tim Sylvia are the reoccurring names. Honorable mention: Brock Lesnar

Bisping and Sylvia.

Back