3. Meisha
4. Carla
5. Ronda
6. Rose
7. Cyborg
8. Nicco
9. De Randamie
10. Nunes
For poll-making optionality, we strongly encourage Dawgizens to go Platinum. Please follow the hyperlink upgrade from my sig to do just that.

<LucyBless>

In no particular order: Ronda (I know it's an unpopular opinion on Sherdog), Miesha, Amanda (again an unpopular opinion but I find her hot)

Rose with hair and if she were 10 years older.

Or 10 years younger if I were Pat Barry

Amanda (again an unpopular opinion but I find her hot)

ZvF5JC7.gif

rose, with or without hair, hands down. anything else and you are gay for erick silva's penis.
?
being attracted to someone without hair, ass and tits makes you straight these days, huh?

seriously though she looks like a 13 years old boy

Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg

For poll-making optionality, we strongly encourage Dawgizens to go Platinum. Please follow the hyperlink upgrade from my sig to do just that.

<LucyBless>
This dawgizen is unemployed hombre. The most gracious mods usually hook us plebs up.

Top 3:
1.Holly
2.Joanna
3.Miesha

Honorable mention to Rose.

Miesha is bae.

Rose’s face is the only one which is beautiful.

Interesting how not being attracted to someone who looks like a prepubescent boy makes you gay.
don't be so defensive. it is OK to be attracted to Erick Silva. I am down for gay rights.

?being attracted to someone without hair, ass and tits makes you straight these days, huh?

seriously though she looks like a 13 years old boy
it seems her beauty combined with her attitude are making you uncomfortable. You can always go hang out with Harvey Weinstein. #Timesup

Back