Most Annoying Fighter Fan Bases?

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
Which fighter has the most annoying fan base?

Conor
Honda
Woodley
Bisping
Cogar
Mike Perry

For me it's Woodley and Bisping.

I actually really like Bisping, but his fans are so irrationally defensive of his ducking that I roast him every chance I get.

Whose fans really rustle your jimmies?

Conor fans and it's not even close.

Fedor

His fans refuse to believe anyone can EVER be better than a guy who debuted when the sport was like 5 years old and that he went on a 3 fight skid in his early 30s because he wasn't training/didn't care.

Conor
Honda
Woodley
Bisping
Cogar
Mike Perry

I actually really like Bisping, but his fans are so irrationally defensive of his ducking that I roast him every chance I get.

FEDOR is number 1

As an old timer I remember the shit-posting and excuse making of BJ Penn fans. They were seriously the worst of the worst.

Conor fans are a close second...just because of the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry fanboisim they ejaculate all over sherdogs face.

Conor
Ronda used to have lots of fans who would get mad when anyone doubted her greatness. Lol

Anyone that's on the mark perry troll train is a worthless cancer on mma.

Conor counts if you include his irrational haters that come with his irrational fans.
They are a pathetic bunch, ignoring all aspects of mma to focus on tweets and instagram. Conor haters are wwe casuals in denial.

Conor's fans became a joke after the Nate loss. I find overeems fans to be quite annoying

Conor
Honda
Woodley
Bisping
Cogar
Mike Perry

Woodley ?
raw

Conor counts if you include his irrational haters that come with his irrational fans.
They are a pathetic bunch, ignoring all aspects of mma to focus on tweets and instagram. Conor haters are wwe casuals in denial.

Yea Conor haters are terrible. Never defended a belt??? As if he needed to accomplish more at 145 than dominant wins over Poirier, Brandao, Holloway, Mendes, and flatlined the p4p #1 in 13 seconds.

He should have faced Lamas and Frankie to cement his legacy.

Put in a poll and you'll see it's Conor fans, and not even close

Back